Advert

Advert

Leyton Orient (H) match thread 6th Feb

Fosse69

Advert

13 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

4 of us sit together in the Hamil. 

I'm in hospital. 

My son ( not because I'm missing) , says he can't be bothered, the 3rd one doesn't want to sit on his own so isn't going. The 4th one is the son of number 3 , a  schoolkid yet to go a night match .

So our gang of 4 is zero tomorrow. 

You wont be alone Darren, Im not there either as the new date for this match clashes with something I already have arranged, at one time I would have rejigged things. Hope you are OK in hospital and get sorted,

13 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

I'm loving all this crap opposition people keep quoting. 

We're all worried about nothing we've got so many crap sides to play.

Panic over ! 

We may have to play many crap sides, however, our players and management staff are trying to show we are crappier than them.

19 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

I'm in hospital. 

My son ( not because I'm missing) , says he can't be bothered, the 3rd one doesn't want to sit on his own so isn't going. The 4th one is the son of number 3 , a  schoolkid yet to go a night match .

You most certainly will not be the only ones not turning up! Very rare the players turn up for a league match on a Tuesday either!

39 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

I'm in hospital. 

Can’t  blame them can you.

More importantly I hope you are better soon.

54 minutes ago, PVFC764 said:

We may have to play many crap sides, however, our players and management staff are trying to show we are crappier than them.

We've just lost to two worst sides in division!

Fancy us tomorrow night though, Crosby always seems to pull a result out when hes by a thread! Doesn't change anything long term though.

Based on Saturday the only player I'd be worried about is Mighton.  They need to find a formation that gets him on the ball as much as possible.  We've lost that crisp passing Arblaster/Devine gave us in the deeper midfield role. Sticking him wide on the left Fleetwood managed to stop an service to him for about 20 minutes after it was obvious he was a threat. I'd just give him a free role.

18 minutes ago, valefan16 said:

We've just lost to two worst sides in division!

Fancy us tomorrow night though, Crosby always seems to pull a result out when hes by a thread! Doesn't change anything long term though.

Worrying thing is you could be right and we win by a couple of goals.  His role will then be save for another 10 games, where he loses them all and the side plays awful.  By then we are in the bottom 4.

6 minutes ago, PVFC764 said:

Worrying thing is you could be right and we win by a couple of goals.  His role will then be save for another 10 games, where he loses them all and the side plays awful.  By then we are in the bottom 4.

For how pathetically embarrassing the Boro game turned out, Captain Hindsight here says ultimately Mansfield was now a bad result.

Saved his skin. 

1 hour ago, darren1810 said:

I'm in hospital. 

Get better soon fella .

Giving out holidays on our place so I'll be going 

Looking forwards to it 

No not really but expect see some pride in the shirt 

4 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

For how pathetically embarrassing the Boro game turned out, Captain Hindsight here says ultimately Mansfield was now a bad result.

Saved his skin. 

Happened 3 times now:

Chaltenham followed by the Mansfield Win

Stevenage in the Cup follows by Wigan

Barnsley in the league followed by Blackpool

Archived