onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Fleetwood (A) match thread 3rd Feb

Going more in hope than anything else. You'd have thought by now the powers that be have realised we are sinking fast. Trap door is beckoning. Let's give the Hardy fans hope and actually go for it as we may as well go down fighting rather than with a wimper.

Advert

30 minutes ago, 1 said:

Ripley

Massey Debrah Smith Yak Shorrock

Gore      Sang

Weir         Chislett

Wilson

IMHO That team has skill but no strength and would be playing Fleetwood attack v Vale defence for 90 odd minutes then do the usual of conceding late on to lose 1-0.

I really fear that Cheltenham and Reading will get above us before end of season. Written in the God's that Clarke will be putting the last nail in our relegation coffin.

Desperately need someone signing that will give us genuine hope.

They haven't won in 14 games, rooted to the bottom and have the worst home record in the league losing 10 of their 14 home league games... what could possibly go wrong!

We've all be vale long enough to know how this often goes but lets hope not!

2 hours ago, 1 said:

Have you gone to Scandy with Flickers to find our new striker?

Nope, Air traffic strikes apart, hopefully I should be in the land of the Azzurri watching men play with that funny shaped ball.

Fleetwood, 10deg C, 70% chance of rain hoping for 3 points or Rome, 17deg C, 0% chance of rain and hoping for much more than 3 points.

Have fun you lovely Valiants, I shall be keeping a close watch on proceedings. 

4 hours ago, Raveninblack said:

this is a really important game but will we have to suffer the awful tippy tippy football with no goals again, not the we have any form of strike force; ikpaezo out, Garrity out, Ojo out and not a shot in sight and lose or even draw and then onto Leyton orient and this manager has to be replaced as does the system and I have seen every game home and away this season and it’s wearing thin

Yep defo bin off this manager , he's had long enough now and get a new manager in asap who will actually looks to attack the opposition and be on the front foot instead of this negative football  from the current manager and coaches , analyst's ,&  sports science people get them all gone for me🙏

2 hours ago, 1 said:

Have you gone to Scandy with Flickers to find our new striker?

I bet they haven't even been, more likely that the Flitcroft brothers and Dunny have been catching up with Jon Dahl-Tomasson to see if he has anyone spare

1 hour ago, valefan16 said:

the worst home record in the league losing 10 of their 14 home league games... what could possibly go wrong!

flipping heck - I thought we would have had the worst home record - that is a shocking run of results 👍

I don’t see us changing formation so I think we will go: 

Ripley 

Massey Debrah Lowe Williams Grant 

Weir Gore 

Chislet Wilson

Loft 

I think the loanees will have something in their contact that if fit have to play. Hopefully Debrah is fit to start, I think Loft starts this, we need some kind of out ball up top. 

• robf featured this topic
9 hours ago, Raveninblack said:

this is a really important game but will we have to suffer the awful tippy tippy football with no goals again, not the we have any form of strike force; ikpaezo out, Garrity out, Ojo out and not a shot in sight and lose or even draw and then onto Leyton orient and this manager has to be replaced as does the system and I have seen every game home and away this season and it’s wearing thin

So, in the last home game - did we play tippy-tappy football or did we go long to Uche and Loft...??  Askin for a friend

Archived