onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Portsmouth (H) match thread - 27th Jan

robf

Advert

Just now, Bycarsbill said:

I can't disagree! What's up with our medical team?

Medical team are knackered from dealing with our crocs.  Down to the recruitment team getting players who break to easily if they fall over a blade of grass.

Uche and his shoulder injury is one of those injuries you just can't see happening.  Just fell awkwardly.  Will be out for 7-8 weeks at least.

4 minutes ago, Powerline said:

Next week we if we lose to fleetwood (which I doubt would surprise anybody), we could be in the bottom 4. 

Just to let you know that next week hasn’t happened yet though. 

Just now, Boslem's Brazil said:

Jeez, lose to top of the league and all the clowns show up on here tonight. I really don’t get this smug ‘told you so’ attitude when we lose a game. Bore off. 

Top of the league team yes - on a bad run - yes - we just give them too much respect and sit back, instead of going at them like the other clubs have done.

But they showed they have some better players in their team during the match.

Well that was crap.. think crosby must of said before the game to treat the ball like a hot potato. The ref was crap but the tackle was fine for me. Then grants lazy attempt was pathetic and gave the ref a decision to make. Grant has been poor all season for me. 20th in the league . Not looking good at the moment. We need some bodies through the door and not sure thats going to happen 

2 minutes ago, JRC said:

On iFollow it looked like Grant knocked the ball out for a corner with his left foot and Kamara then ran into Grant's right foot. 

Replays showed that he got the ball and he threw himself to the ground.  The commentators said that as well after they saw the replays on the big screen.

6 minutes ago, saintvaliant said:

Robbed of a point we wouldn’t have really deserved over 90 mins.

Portsmouth were by a distance the better side and would have been kicking themselves if they hadn’t won the game.

3 at the back just doesn’t work.

One up front is negative as well .

Loft may as well have been a cardboard cut out  put on the pitch .crosby was looking for the draw in the end ,His mindset is way too negative and it's going to relegated us

No shots on target basically deserve lose. 

The ref was <ovf censored> basically gave Portsmouth everything. The only reason why Portsmouth are top is because they cheat and surround the ref at every decision and get as many penalties as they do. Infact no side in the division has had as many penalties as they have. 

I also agree the guy who ran on the pitch after the ref was man of the match. Should make him club president instead of giving him a ban.

Archived