onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Crosby is Out NOW !!!

ollyandpatch

3 hours ago, Nippy Naylor said:

I know you win more games attacking the  opposition team rather than Bings philosophy of passing the ball back all the time  and getting nowhere but there you go you have your opinions and I have mine .

Fantastic tactical knowledge there, mate.  Well done.

Advert

3 hours ago, wotsyobeef said:

I thought it was a bit out of order of the podcast lads to complain about communication from the club to fans in the last 2 months. On their fans podcast they have had an in depth interview with the manager in November and although outside of that timeframe an in depth interview with the DOF in September.

It’s a fair point.

1 hour ago, PV1973 said:

It’s the training pitches that need upgrading too.  They’re too heavy apparently. 

That’s funny because I remember both DC and AC saying the training pitches were good when they 1st arrived.

11 hours ago, Fosse69 said:

Hasn't it rained a bit since DC was about? 

Yes just like it has for every single club in the country? It’s just excuses Fosse. It’s another example of the nonsense spouted by the club taking fans for fools.

14 minutes ago, MBE said:

Yes just like it has for every single club in the country? It’s just excuses Fosse. It’s another example of the nonsense spouted by the club taking fans for fools.

It is called PR, the fans don't need to know minutiae of detail about individual players and events occurring behind the scenes. It is everyones right to moan but the main point of being a fan is to support the team. I didn't really enjoy watching our previous managers shithousing tactics but I still went to games to watch the team even if I didn't recognise half of them.

22 hours ago, valefan16 said:

To be fair they were not a bad side either game we faced them and no league game is a gimmie, even in the promotion season we lost to Oldham and got battered in the home game for long spells. Wouldn't shock me if we beat Pompey in a few weeks if players are back from injury.

It is a very tight league. Barnsley are the only club who have totally outplayed us in the league. I thought the Blackpool game was brilliant and we played by far the best stuff. 

Carlisle was just acts of stupidity. Should have held on for the 1-0. The penalty could easily have been avoided and that second goal was effectively a free chance. 

Crosby was right about the lack of concentration but like any good manager…what will he do about it? 

11 minutes ago, TJHValiant said:

It is a very tight league. Barnsley are the only club who have totally outplayed us in the league. I thought the Blackpool game was brilliant and we played by far the best stuff. 

Carlisle was just acts of stupidity. Should have held on for the 1-0. The penalty could easily have been avoided and that second goal was effectively a free chance. 

Crosby was right about the lack of concentration but like any good manager…what will he do about it? 

he will do nothing and never does and in interviews says the same thing and if we lose against Charlton and later against Reading I thing his job is on the line 

1 hour ago, Rampant Zebra said:

It is called PR, the fans don't need to know minutiae of detail about individual players and events occurring behind the scenes. It is everyones right to moan but the main point of being a fan is to support the team. I didn't really enjoy watching our previous managers shithousing tactics but I still went to games to watch the team even if I didn't recognise half of them.

You really do make your posts difficult to like! 

2 hours ago, Valiant in Brum said:
2 hours ago, rayzer said:
The club are now using the facilities at Keele University.

I always remember Crewe had a deal.with Reasheath college. Could we do the same with Keele.

Without degrading this ...I don't like comparing Crwho and Vale especially with regard places involving young people and education

On 04/01/2024 at 07:39, Brian Johnson said:

I was only giving back, what you were giving out.

You need to top dishing it out

Pot calling kettle black me thinks here

Brian - if you check back you will find that you're mistaken...again!

On 04/01/2024 at 07:45, Brian Johnson said:

I never used the words serial trophy winner but at Liverpool he won 2 x league cups, charity shield, FA Cup, UEFA Cup and a UEFA Super Cup.

Good job Liverpool saw him at being <ovf censored>, so, promoted internally by appointing Rafael Benitez 

You may not have used those exact words, but you inferred something like that. Whichever - you were wrong! Liverpool were never as successful as when they appointed managerial positions from those already within the club. Paisley and Fagan, particularly, and Dalglish, first as player-manager. Benitez joined from Valencia

Archived