onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Wycombe (A) match thread - 23rd Dec

robf

Be interesting see starting line up .

Maybe he could go 3 up front and defend from the front .

Either way fair play to all away followers going today .

At a guess as no update on numbers I'd say 450 max which 2 days before Xmas is excellent .

Hope they see a enterprising display .

They proved they can do it v Wigan I see no reason why they shouldn't have the confidence reproduce it today .

A decent result today could put more on attendance v Barnsley 

So big afternoon.

Advert

Looks like... 

Ripley 

Jesse      Smith      Yak

Massey      Lowe         Devine          Sang 

Garrity       Chislet 

Loft

Cant see anything but a loss today. Crosby persists with playing Sang out of position again, Massey needs to be further up the pitch. Lowe isn't quick enough to play midfield, no sign of Uche in the squad. Good to see Willo on the bench 

Edited by Vtid

1 minute ago, Devine intervention said:

Bloody hell he as picked one paced Smith and Loft going be a long afternoon. 

Smith deserves his chance again for me especially in his favoured position. We ain't blessed with great defenders that's our best back 3 i think right now. I maybe would of gone Lowe on the left instead of Yak 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vtid said:

Looks like... 

Ripley 

Massey      Lowe         Devine          Sang  

Garrity       Chislet 

Loft

Cant see anything but a loss today. Crosby persists with playing Sang out of position again, Massey needs to be further up the pitch. Lowe isn't quick enough to play midfield, no sign of Uche in the squad. The only positives are Smith is gonna be central & wilson's in the squad 

I will go: 

Ripley 

Massey      Lowe      Garrity      Sang 

Chislet  Devine

Loft

1 minute ago, Vtid said:

Smith deserves his chance again for me especially in his favoured position. We ain't blessed with great defenders that's our best back 3 i think right now. I maybe would of gone Lowe on the left instead of Yak 

I agree on smith - its a shame, but Kofi has had some howlers lately

Good point but we are short of defensive midfielders, so I fancy Lowe will be Funsos role

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Hoppers said:

I agree on smith - its a shame, but Kofi has had some howlers lately

Good point but we are short of defensive midfielders, so I fancy Lowe will be Funsos role

i don't think he has the legs to play that role or position myself