onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

We're 17th in the league...

johnjeffersfanclub

Advert

4 minutes ago, johnjeffersfanclub said:

Just going to leave this here as a reminder for many to get a grip.

We are yes but its the form that is the concern... had we not had the great start we'd be rooted now and the issue is if that form continues from this position we get relegated as simple as that, a couple of wins would ease things but the position today isn't the concern, if we'd had the form spread out and been 17th its less of a worry its purely trajectory thats the problem.

• Like 4

A philosophical pondering.

Is it a reminder that we are above the relegation zone and could climb the table with a few wins, as the teams are around us? Or is it a reminder that we are on a gradual trajectory of decline that can only continue one way?

• Like 1

The budget is mid-table and we are mid-table, plus a club record EFL Cup run and a decent crack at the FA Cup and EFL Trophy. All whilst being hit with a glut of injuries in key positions, and having to choose between two strikers with appalling scoring records who have struggled first with fitness and then with poor form.

So on the face of it, Crosby is doing a good job in difficult circumstances.

However, on Saturday we may equal a club record for consecutive home league defeats and the manager has made a number of substitutions that have seemingly turned wins into losses.

So there's that...

• Like 1

Cheers for that,  cheered me up. 

Here's me thinking that watching the bore that is Port Vale is pure purgatory and listening to the same old drivel spouted by the manager is utter nonsense. Also the worst ever FA cup attendance in 147 years of existence. 

Must be going daft in my old age. Glad everything is rosy .

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

I think the blokes just stating a fact .

Yeah we are but at one point we were top  until Burton scored there first goal .

We didn't take the baton and run we have gone backwards though and from 1st to 17 is incredibly disappointing as the league is average to say the least .

I know we have being unlucky with injuries but so have most other clubs ,we cannot use that as a excuse .

We need to improve big time I happen to feel we will 

Others will not

UTV