onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Middlesborough H EFL QF Tickets/Crowd

Valiant62

10 minutes ago, grand prix pants said:

It really isn’t!

It's a matter of opinion really. The significance of some games (like Spurs in the FA Cup) heralded a decade of success most of us had never experienced. Beating Stoke 3-1 in the FA Cup in front of a full house with the nation watching on TV will forever be a big game. If we'd not beaten Northampton or Swindon, we might have had decades in Division Four.... no-one knows for sure.

This Boro game has the potential for us to reach a major Cup final (long shot but who knows?)  and earn huge sums in a 2-legged semi against a massive Premier League club - and for that reason, it could be considered a pivotal fixture.

Edited by smithie
  • Like 7

Advert

19 minutes ago, grand prix pants said:

It really isn’t!

Really so what is it another game at home where we do not even sell out one end .

It's like v Swindon it's a massive game because the rewards are so big for the winner .

I've been going Vale for years and I've attended the run of the mill games like Chasetown at home in fact many many games but I've not being as excited about game as much since the 90s even Man City is it exciting to know your going lose to me no loved the atmosphere but what kind of fan enjoys losing games especially ones which they have attended .

This is different I believe we going win that makes it a big game  as when Ben Whitfield crashed home the winner v Chesterfield when our league status was perilous. 

Instead of putting thar reply lets see what you class as a big game .

Is it playing Stoke under 18s and winning 4-0 I went that game great atmosphere but Vale could have stuck 10 past them but declared at 4 .

Bring on for me the biggest game since Swindon and a chance play Newcastle Fulham Everton Liverpool West Ham Chelsea  Newcastle Utd in semi finals over 2 legs if we can produce a performance worthy of defeating Boro..

UTV 

Vale Park has only hosted 1 top flight game of football to my knowledge, and never a final eight fixture in a national Cup competition. Take the team out of the occasion and technically this is the biggest game ever hosted at Vale Park.

1 hour ago, grand prix pants said:

It really isn't 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, jjvale_03 said:

Two seats left in the Paddock, about 100 in the Lorne Street and about 300 in the Hamil.

We'll see what happens once ST seats not sold are released on 5th December. Hope sales are going as you say though. Fingers crossed makes the club put more facilities in place to increase capacity in the paddock.

32 minutes ago, Family Stand Terrier said:

We'll see what happens once ST seats not sold are released on 5th December. Hope sales are going as you say though. Fingers crossed makes the club put more facilities in place to increase capacity in the paddock.

Mine will be released on Dec 5th as I can't make it so that is at least one that will be available. I hope who ever snaps it up has a great night.

I have already submitted my letter to the " you are not a proper supporter group" 🤣 explaining that i am on a pre christmas jolly.

I am absolutely gutted.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ValeForever. said:

Purchased 5 x adult & 3 kids tickets yesterday in the Hamil. 2 x adult & 3 kids ST holders & 3 x glory hunters coming to watch. There wasn't many seats left in the blocks I was looking at in Hamil. The game will sell out without question.

Like @Family Stand Terrier said in a earlier post. A number of the shaded areas will be season ticket seats that have yet to be purchased yet, so, we will get more of an understanding on the 5th December what tickets are available unless the club or Baggers would like to give us an update on actually how many tickets have been sold so far

• Like 1

Has anyone else been locked out of their account on the ticket website?  Saying my e-mail isn't recognised, I literally haven't changed anything on it since buying Shrewsbury and Boro tickets!😒 Unbelieveable that system is!🤯

Edit: Fair play to the staff on the ticket website, e-mailed in and they managed to sort it out.  Even replying to e-mails at 10pm👍.  That website certainly has some quirks on it though.  Be careful anyone if you are ever buying more than 1 ticket on your account and it isn't a linked person don't put their e-mail in on the details(I wrongly thought that was just for the confirmation e-mail for that ticket), it changed the login e-mail on my account.

Edited by Shropshire_Valiant
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, bobbymanc said:

Vale Park has only hosted 1 top flight game of football to my knowledge, and never a final eight fixture in a national Cup competition. Take the team out of the occasion and technically this is the biggest game ever hosted at Vale Park.

And coincidentally in that one top flight game, were Middlesbrough.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Packmoor_vale said:

I’ve had email saying extra 500 tickets in the paddock made available after sorting it with the authorities 

Good news. We need all 3 sides as full and as intimidating as possible. I know elite players should be able to block it out, but no player likes going to a proper, full, old school ground with rowdy locals.

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Mellor! said:

Good news. We need all 3 sides as full and as intimidating as possible. I know elite players should be able to block it out, but no player likes going to a proper, full, old school ground with rowdy locals.

Well there won't be the feisty atmosphere there could have been had the away fans not been moved.