onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Middlesborough H EFL QF Tickets/Crowd

Valiant62

3 hours ago, fuzzyvalefan said:
10 hours ago, Devine intervention said:
Sick of the moaning .
By all means moan if bottom of football league and attendances are plummeting but this is a QUARTER FINAL of a major cup and I'm all I'm reading people dissing the pricing .
All real Vale fans will be there makes no bones about it .
A one off asking the public pay for a kid of 15 .
It's not every game this is a special game .
Moan moan moan gets on me nerves .
UTV 

Loving the irony of you having a moan about the moaning.

I do not moan about anything .

I'm.buzzimg for the tie v the boro for a place in semi finals. 

I'm.also enjoying watching the Vale this season think the footballs very good (only game I've hated was v Cheltenham at home ).,but other than that we are a very good watch who are getting better every minute passing through the season .

Even going Lincoln on sat (driving )so for someone who moans if I didn't like what I was generally seeing would I bother going to Portsmouth away ,Mansfield away, (totally enjoyed both performances ) and now Lincoln when usually I don't go away games because I work nights and because over seasons past I haven't seen the type of football I want see .

We are a great watch .

We will beat Middlesbrough. 

Left to me every Vale fan puts a pound in a go fund me and every kid who's family cannot afford send there kid to massive cup tie gets the help they deserve .

I'm.big hearted I'd do that no problem at all if 8000 other folk do it that's a lot of kids tickets paid for .

UTV 

Advert

It's an issue with football in general is the pricing in this country, not sure on pricing now but 15 years ago I paid £11 to sit in the Olympiastadion Berlin watching two top flight teams (Hertha and Werder Bremen) full of internationals (Klose, Klasnic, Mertesacker, Diego, Naldo, Boateng, Gilberto etc etc), there was 74,000 there, could have a beer in my seat, excellent set up, incredible atmosphere.

You pay more for some Non League football here!

12 minutes ago, Osh said:

Just for context 

image.thumb.jpeg.e4cf824f4dfcdebc94fc2a6dd17d26fa.jpeg

Just for context, Seatpick is not a genuine official site. Its provides links to scalpers websites and when you are booking tickets through those websites, not only are you paying inflated prices you are also paying a huge handling charge.

For example Wolves v Tottenham this Saturday through that site its £85 per ticket plus a handling charge of £25.50p per ticket

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, valefan16 said:

It's an issue with football in general is the pricing in this country, not sure on pricing now but 15 years ago I paid £11 to sit in the Olympiastadion Berlin watching two top flight teams (Hertha and Werder Bremen) full of internationals (Klose, Klasnic, Mertesacker, Diego, Naldo, Boateng, Gilberto etc etc), there was 74,000 there, could have a beer in my seat, excellent set up, incredible atmosphere.

You pay more for some Non League football here!

I do appreciate what you're saying. However, the Bundesliga is much weaker than the Premier League and Bayern Munich win it every year. A significant factor in those issues are financial restrictions imposed on how clubs are operated.

The Premier League grounds are all full and a large proportion of games are available on pay for view TV live. It's the most popular league in the world with international TV viewing figures that dwarf other leagues. Highlights of all games are available on the BBC. 

Football is no different than other things in life. Some people can't afford to go. But accessibility one way or another is pretty good. 

The greatest limiting factor on the availability of tickets to the wider public at top grounds such as Anfield is season tickets. But there is a queuing system for these as well. 

But another factor here is that I don't support any of the teams in the Premier League. I can empathise with Liverpool and I've been to European games and a few PL games. But Liverpool don't want the ground full of bland people like me, they want time served supporters. And a few visitors like me, aside from away supporters. 

Edited by Warren

45 minutes ago, Brian Johnson said:

Just for context, Seatpick is not a genuine official site. Its provides links to scalpers websites and when you are booking tickets through those websites, not only are you paying inflated prices you are also paying a huge handling charge.

For example Wolves v Tottenham this Saturday through that site its £85 per ticket plus a handling charge of £25.50p per ticket

Very true; however, I really cant be arsed to go one every single site and check the pricing of all categories, build a table and lay them all out.  The take away from this is the other clubs are all more expensive. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Devine intervention said:

Sick of the moaning .

By all means moan if bottom of football league and attendances are plummeting but this is a QUARTER FINAL of a major cup and I'm all I'm reading people dissing the pricing .

All real Vale fans will be there makes no bones about it .

A one off asking the public pay for a kid of 15 .

It's not every game this is a special game .

Moan moan moan gets on me nerves .

UTV 

I would class myself a real Vale fan. ST holder for many years, go to the majority of away games but I won't be going as things stand at those prices.

12 minutes ago, MBE said:

I would class myself a real Vale fan. ST holder for many years, go to the majority of away games but I won't be going as things stand at those prices.

I think Middlesbrough have been sentenced to Port Vale. They could have filled their ground, with a capacity of 34k, or been drawn away to a much bigger club. Port Vale has been sentenced itself by not drawing say Liverpool away. These two clubs are strugglers at their levels financially. Neither viable businesses and relying on ownership to keep going. So I'm OK with the pricing. 

Edited by Warren

What price would have got you to go?

What's the most expensive away ticket you've bought this season?

Did you go to Wembley for the PO final?

8 minutes ago, philmpv said:

What price would have got you to go?

What's the most expensive away ticket you've bought this season?

Did you go to Wembley for the PO final?

It's going to be Xmas. I can't justify paying for 2x adults £50 and 2x £30 kids for 1 football match. Save my money watch on TV via outer Mongolia and save my money ready for the semi final.😀

£20 adult £10 kids I would go.

£26 is the most I've paid this season for Portsmouth and Oxford but most away days I'm only paying for 2 tickets rather than 4.

Yes of course but Wembley is not paid for around Xmas time.

I suspect that some of the people who won't be attending this game 'because of the price' are choosing not to attend because Middlesboro are not much of an attraction. I'm sure that if we had drawn Man U or Liverpool, the money would be flying out of their pockets, their attendance would be guaranteed and there would be umpteen complaints from others about not being able to get a ticket!                                                                                                                                  That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it... feel free to disagree if you wish to, but I definitely won't be getting into a discussion/argument about it !!

• Like 5