onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Accrington Stanley v Port Vale

Fosse69

15 hours ago, Vale 1971 said:

Who's sick boy .
After hearing the pre match conference is there animosity between Carol and DC as ones saying one thing and one saying another .
The January transfer window has along with injuries has left us looking over our shoulders .
We stood still and have won 3 in 19 since so that speaks for itself .
Away performances are way better than home maybe Vale players should get changed in away dressing room inhome games
They may play better then

This post is not as daft as it seems, there was a time previously where we did well away and crap at home, so they started taking the players on a coach trip before home games.

Advert

9 hours ago, rob1983 said:

2 wins in 15 any other manager is out on his ear.

As much as its pains me, 🙈🙈🙈😍😍😍 In fairness to Rob,  he does have a slight point here - what is it, 13 prem managers out of a job this season (no comparison to our league I know, but hey - statistics 🤣🤣🤣), and I would imagine most had a better record than ours.

Not saying we should part company in the slightest, as there are many factors behind a run like we have had, but it is a sobering run of results, and in no small part responsible for me n Mrs Hoppers having "words" frequently after any particular match these days 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Can pay on the day extra 2 quid usually .
I'd check first though but they haven't sold out so must be some availability.
No idea how many it holds when I last went there I reckon 1500 max away end holds that's seats and standing .
Sold over 1100 so should be no problem .
Saw 2 magpies today that's a good sign .
Vale win incoming as haven't seen 2 since we beat Plymouth away .
Have a great away day Vale folk .

Cheers VFIA, I'll give them a call before setting off to check

4 minutes ago, Vale 1971 said:

Can pay on the day extra 2 quid usually .
I'd check first though but they haven't sold out so must be some availability.
No idea how many it holds when I last went there I reckon 1500 max away end holds that's seats and standing .
Sold over 1100 so should be no problem .
Saw 2 magpies today that's a good sign .
Vale win incoming as haven't seen 2 since we beat Plymouth away .
Have a great away day Vale folk .

with our form, Id probably justify the £2 in total, not as an extra 🙈🙈🙈🙈

To all the beautiful bouncing valiants, have a great sunny day and make sure we can hear you on the ole I-Feel-low 😍😍😍 - my Mr Grumpy boxer shorts have got a good feeling about today 👍👍👍👍

The home game against accy was probably the most infuriating match I've watched in recent memory (last weeks home game came close for different reasons). Thankfully, a dose of covid has prevented me from attending the away leg but I'm torn whether to watch it on ifollow in case it redoubles my easter hols house bound frustration and diy becomes vandalism. However, I am an optimist and provided we start with Wilson or Proctor,  rearrange our sieve-like left wing of Robinson & Donnelly and go at them from the off we should be able to pull off a much needed and righteous victory. 0-2 to Vale would be fab.    

Archived