onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Cambridge United

Fosse69

2 hours ago, grand prix pants said:

The performance and the cheering of Conlon’s substitution make that the lowest point for a couple of years I would say.

Those who cheered when Tom was subbed should really stay at home.They are embarrassing ,they know who they are and should know better.

Advert

Absolute nonsense. 

I will refrain from calling you something.
you maybe angry and disappointed following that display but to spout that drivel you need to grow up.

Lots of rumours around but I’d heard for example against Barnsley or around that time that there had been cash put into the club and was being ratified by the EFL… which is the opposite to the above rumour so there’s lots of contradictory stuff flying about. We could do with some sort of explanation as to what is going on mind and it would cure it all.

Pett spoke well about wanting to stay etc as did DJ the other night so doesn’t sound to me like players not being paid or not getting bonuses.

13 minutes ago, Vale 1971 said:

Well Cambridge played well on it lol .
Grass too long .
It looked to me like all of them couldn't be arsed .
I'd give my marks but people won't like them .
A 2 for most 4 for Stone.
No one apart from Stone comes out of that game with any credit .
I'd give Conlon a 2,5 as he did put ojo through and played a decent ball in for another chance for ojo but then seemed to go missing for 5 minutes while they scored there 2 goals both avoidable the second a free header a free header whoevers man it was should not be ever involved in professional football again

Sent from my SM-A202F using onevalefan mobile app

Anyone else miss Breadwinner? 😍

5 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

Anyway on a positive note. Our next opponents Accrington have 1 point from their last 6 games. 

Don’t want to pee on your chips, but so did Cambridge. On the other hand it’s about time we stole a victory and gave John Coleman what for.

2 minutes ago, jeffers said:

Don’t want to pee on your chips, but so did Cambridge. On the other hand it’s about time we stole a victory and gave John Coleman what for.

I said it for that very reason. Was sarcasm but doesn't come across that way. 

16 minutes ago, valefan16 said:

Pett spoke well about wanting to stay etc as did DJ the other night so doesn’t sound to me like players not being paid or not getting bonuses.

They are not going to come out and say that they hate it here & can not wait to leave at the end of the season

Awful performance today. No getting away from it. Relegation form. Hopefully, though, there's not enough games left for us to go down! But nothing is certain.

Something just feels wrong about Vale at the moment. (Yes, lots of rumours about finances etc. However, nothing confirmed officially)

Couldn't name one player today who played well or put enough effort in. Just like we've given up.

Usually, after a defeat, I can find something positive to comment on and since been on OVF I've always been measured and considered about my comments and have tried to be positive (well, at least most of them) but after that today, I'm struggling! Really struggling! Something's wrong!

Does it not occur to any of you that given our relative safety in January, money was not spent then due to getting ready for a proper close season recruitment drive - it's what I would have done. But don't suppose that sits as well as a great conspiracy or 10 🤩

1 minute ago, Hoppers said:

Does it not occur to any of you that given our relative safety in January, money was not spent then due to getting ready for a proper close season recruitment drive - it's what I would have done. But don't suppose that sits as well as a great conspiracy or 10 🤩

It did but, for me, after such an effortless performance, I can only infer something more going on at Vale. Whether in the dressing room, finances or whatever? 

The lad I've been going Vale with this season has been a season ticket at Man Utd for a couple of decades but relinquished his ticket/seat after covid. He's said for most of the season that we won't be going down BUT after today, he said that he wasn't so sure and that something doesn't seem right.

Archived