onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Cambridge United

Fosse69

1 minute ago, Vale 1971 said:

What you calling me out for I'm just saying what I heard .
Glad to hear it's total nonsense .
Why the players playing like a Sunday league team ?
That's my only concern ?
To be honest I don't really care life is too short let the Vale ruin it .
If we continue as we are we be staring at bottom of league 2 in 2 seasons .
Wheres the pride .
The players went off today with there shirts whiter than they went on .

Sent from my SM-A202F using onevalefan mobile app

You surely don’t believe what you heard. 

it’s posts similar to yours that fuels the fire.

I could quote several others on here.

the reasons behind Garlick going will be explained in due course.

There are no conspiracy theories.

However we do need to get our act together on the pitch.

ps- and the grass was too long today.

Advert

14 minutes ago, Packmoor_vale said:

Stupid comment u xxxx

Really……I suggest we come out of the clouds and concentrate on league 1 status. Too much talk about “championship ready” when we should be consolidating where we are. I’ll refrain from the insults.

We had an identity and a way of playing last season. I don’t think we can say the same this season. 
Where's this playing it (badly) from the back come from, pratting around playing it in ever decreasing triangles. Really winds me up. Last season we attacked with pace, this season that has been replaced by walking crab football

Leave the pointless passing to the Man City's of this world, our limited ability players ain't up to it

As for today's game least said the better, woeful !

17 minutes ago, Boslem's Brazil said:

Simple thinking after one result, give your head a wobble. 

One result ? I’m thinking quite a few since Xmas. We have just lost against the second worst team in LEAGUE 1. Don’t run before you can walk.

7 minutes ago, tommytunstall said:

I would agree with that, the problem with the recruitment team is there’s no money to offer for the better players 

Even if they had Man City’s budget I would still not trust them to bring in better than we have.

1 hour ago, Boslem's Brazil said:

I think if you’re coming out with <ovf censored> like that, some other Vale fans also believe it. We need honesty and transparency from Carol now, as she is in danger of undoing a lot of her hard work. I’m still 100% behind her and don’t believe a lot of <ovf censored> on here, but I do believe she needs some positive media asap. 

Positive media comes from positive actions. That means wins on the pitch and good football. I’ve said it before, but the nastiest piece of work going could run the club as long as the football is good. 

A bit like staying in a fleapit of a hotel. You don’t leave thinking you had a good time because the owner was nice to you. 

1 minute ago, Vale 1971 said:

Well Cambridge played well on it lol .
Grass too long .
It looked to me like all of them couldn't be arsed .
I'd give my marks but people won't like them .
A 2 for most 4 for Stone.
No one apart from Stone comes out of that game with any credit .
I'd give Conlon a 2,5 as he did put ojo through and played a decent ball in for another chance for ojo but then seemed to go missing for 5 minutes while they scored there 2 goals both avoidable the second a free header a free header whoevers man it was should not be ever involved in professional football again

Sent from my SM-A202F using onevalefan mobile app

Stone was at fault for the first goal, how many times does he fumble it to the feet of the opposing strikers?

And you really think Cambridge played well? They were garbage until they took the lead and scored an easy second shortly after, we then gave up and 11 of our players just wanted to be in the pub.

Just now, philpvfc said:

Stone was at fault for the first goal, how many times does he fumble it to the feet of the opposing strikers?

And you really think Cambridge played well? They were garbage until they took the lead and scored an easy second shortly after, we then gave up and 11 of our players just wanted to be in the pub.

I’d like to see it back but for me Stone should’ve come for the cross for their second too.

11 minutes ago, tommytunstall said:

I would agree with that, the problem with the recruitment team is there’s no money to offer for the better players 

That is the biggest mystery of all. Where is the money? The past two seasons must have been amongst the most lucrative in my lifetime following the club. The shop has been busier than Hamley’s on Christmas Eve at times and attendances were booming. Yet we seem to have a budget that seems to have evaporated. We can’t even seem to find money for a playing surface. 

You could debate theories for hours but there seems little of a concrete reason for this. I know interest rates are high and loans are expensive, so could that be holding us back? 

Archived