onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

meeting updates

Advert

Our future owner came over as a cool ,calculated succesful buisnessman we wait in anticipation the signs look good.

And also thanks tonight go to Bob Young and his team who made it possible for the ones who could not get into the main room to meet Keith Ryder.

Seemed like Bill Lodey was as helpful as usual with a houdini act.

Why should he? It's Mr Ryder who's the preferred bidder not Mo or are you **** stirring. ?
No I'm not s*** stirring just fed up of MO saying he is and always been a Vale fan of which he is not and never will be unless he takes control.

I'm truly glad you're all happy with how it went tonight (I'm ignoring those who are complaining they couldn't get in since the turnout was so massive, and somehow that was Keith's fault).

What I am p1s*ed off about is anyone attacking Mo for not being there. Why tf should he have been there for goodness sake? He was a silver lining throughout your change movement and you should remember the part he played in ousting the scum that were slowly killing your club.

Good luck you lot, and Up the Vale!

COYS.

Excellent turnout and pleasing to hear KR say that he will review matchday walk up prices and also look into the problem with season tickets for next season, that have been paid up front through direct debits, but lost through administration.He wants a complete overall of club and better PR and engagement with fans.He stated that he has had an excellent meeting with the council and hopeful of future jobs and activities at the stadium.All this was contrary to what the media had reported recently!!!A very positive night and most gave him a standing ovation.

No I'm not s*** stirring just fed up of MO saying he is and always been a Vale fan of which he is not and never will be unless he takes control.

When did Mo say he has always been a Vale fan?

I thought he said more like "I've become a fan"

Archived