onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

meeting updates

Advert

Not got in and gave up when told got to wait till 8 for Ryder to come down, absolute joke why wasn't it moved to lorne st stand and they could have addressed people via the PA from directors box. This was suggested but nothing done, in my opinion the meeting shouldn't have started till something had been sorted - very bad planning and Bob Young came across very badly when he came out saying couldn't do anything then to top it said " well we've learned one thing, not to be this open with fans" unbelieveable!!!!

to quote Mr Bob Young 'Next time we wont be as open as its not worth the hassle', worst possible thing he could ever say, he has no clue! Neither does Bill Lodey who I pray is the first person Ryder sacks, if he doesnt then hes lost me already!

Tbh I personally find it disgraceful/disappointing that IF Mr Ryder knew about this going on outside that he went ahead with the meeting and didnt make sure something better was done, he may well have lost some fans hopes already, as has Young with his idiotic comments

We were told we could not wait inside because they were worried we might start walking around all over the place and into the kitchen area and the P.A. system was not working so they were unable to hold the meeting in the lourne street paddock. At least we wonner getting fobbed off

the PA system is always on and most definitely working, more lies by Mr Lodey who'll claim to know nothing about it?

to quote Mr Bob Young 'Next time we wont be as open as its not worth the hassle', worst possible thing he could ever say, he has no clue! Neither does Bill Lodey who I pray is the first person Ryder sacks, if he doesnt then hes lost me already!

Tbh I personally find it disgraceful/disappointing that IF Mr Ryder knew about this going on outside that he went ahead with the meeting and didnt make sure something better was done, he may well have lost some fans hopes already, as has Young with his idiotic comments

what a load of old **** pffffff

:shutup:

Not got in and gave up when told got to wait till 8 for Ryder to come down, absolute joke why wasn't it moved to lorne st stand and they could have addressed people via the PA from directors box. This was suggested but nothing done, in my opinion the meeting shouldn't have started till something had been sorted - very bad planning and Bob Young came across very badly when he came out saying couldn't do anything then to top it said " well we've learned one thing, not to be this open with fans" unbelieveable!!!!

They were never going to move the mtg at that short notice although with some foresight they could of predicted tonight's event would be popular. I gave up too after being told it would be at least 8pm before we'd be addressed. Still I only live local & feel for those who came from Derby, Buxton & Warrington who I spoke to. Still at it shows our potential!!!

Get over it mate it's not the end of the world - I have. At the end of the day they can't have an excessive amount of people in the room as it would invalidate their insurance. I sure we'll hear all about it later anyway & surely what counts is what he does NOT what he says.

Archived