onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

meeting updates

No I'm not s*** stirring just fed up of MO saying he is and always been a Vale fan of which he is not and never will be unless he takes control.

He has never once said he has always been a Vale fan.

Him turning up would have been the wrong move. Tonight was about KR.

Advert

No I'm not s*** stirring just fed up of MO saying he is and always been a Vale fan of which he is not and never will be unless he takes control.

Mos stated he's happy that someone can take the club forward and looks forward to sponsoring them in some capacity. What more do you want him to do. He's never going to be a lifelong fan

For me tonight I only see postitives

He looked the part tonight, smart suit, calm answers, knowledge about our history and seemed to give honest answers to all questions:

Looking at Gate Prices

Looking at Shirt Sponsors

RW Suite maybe becoming a bar style rather than fine dining

Community Day for Roy Sproston statue

No previous directors involved

Playing budget increase for summer signings

SC Club involvement in some projects

May listen to bring in other outside investment even from other losing bidders

Active involvement from the start until we are up and stable before management team take over running of club

Not his biggest project but seemed not to under-estimate the task ahead, money seems available to deliver the plan

Better the devil you know, we will see, but surely he deserves a chance ?

Really wish I could of gone tonight, but the 7 hour round trip made it impossible. Sounds very positive and clearly there was a good number of vale fans in attendance.

People need to forget Mo, this is a new chapter!

Everyone now needs to get behind the club and get themselves a ST for next year!

Up the Vale!

he's never said that
oh yes he did, oh no he didn't. Its behind you. The pantomine season is over so lets move on hey. The future is bright. Always look on the bright side of life:whistling::whistling::whistling:

starve em out croud moaning they couldn't get in because it was too busy. It doesn't get much better than that ha.

If you'd got in, would it not have been too busy and you were standing on each others toes? give it up lads it really is pathetic now.

If you had got there earlier, you wouldn't be moaning

I think the most important thing is the enhanced playing budget. Were not a million miles away from having a team capable of getting out of the league, maybe 2 or 3 players who are proven at League Two level.

Success on the pitch is the most important thing for any football club. Win games and, although I absolutely hate this expression, you'll put bums on seats and therefore increase revenue.

starve em out croud moaning they couldn't get in because it was too busy. It doesn't get much better than that ha.

If you'd got in, would it not have been too busy and you were standing on each others toes? give it up lads it really is pathetic now.

Sorry to disappoint but I saw the majority of the SEO guys in the room.

Why so fed up? If you wish for a better atmosphere around everything PVFC, then perhaps it may help if some stopped stoking the fire with anything Mo....

Move on.

Take a little of your own advice or do you wish to retain the broken PVFC fanbase?

Archived