onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

meeting updates

Advert

Wrong!!! The starve em out crowd (notice the correct spelling) were in there for this meeting as they have been for all the other meetings/protests and you would do well to remember that. If it wasn't for the commitment of people like these, you would still be putting up with Bratt and Co because I bet you didn't bother did you????? :doh: :doh:

Well said Marjorie,it seems unbelievable to me that these pro Bratt clowns still refuse to see the truth,without the protests the B&G SEO the coffin march red card protests we would still be stuck with Bratt & Co

I saw alot of the SEO tonight I also noticed Bratts mates were conspicuous by their absence and they call themselves supporters

went there tonight open minded but certainly unconvinced by mr ryder .

well after the meeting i can say i was impressed . mr ryder came across as sincere , articulate , witty , professional and confident . he did not skirt around answering questions , stutter or mumble during his answers , infact from memory there was little he didn't answer fully.

well done mr ryder you have won my support for the time being but now is the tough bit , action not words now . lets be able to finally have a season we can all look forward to.

fingers crossed.

well done keith ryder .

Bit off threat but....there was a lovely roller on the carpark with private plates. Who's is it? A failed bidder still.looking to invest????????? ;0)

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

I was told it was Keiths. I'm sure we followed it back from Shrews last night though. Did he go to last nights game?

i was one of the many locked out tonight, thought the fans were a bit hard on bob young when he came outside, one bloke was really ripping into him ( could name him but will spare him the shame) but when we met mr ryder and mr young in the lorne street stand at 8pm the loud bloke had nothing to say.interesting to see mr ryder had jcb socks on and he was pleased to show them to us, be nice have jcb as our main sponser

You have to admit it's difficult to do too much until you have the keys to vale park so everything Mr Ryder said sounded like he is already making plans to hit the floor running including speaking to the council and looking at commercial opportunities so we might see actions quicker than expected

We need this positive direction to last through-out the close season so we are ready full stream to take this league by storm for next year

i was one of the many locked out tonight, thought the fans were a bit hard on bob young when he came outside, one bloke was really ripping into him ( could name him but will spare him the shame) but when we met mr ryder and mr young in the lorne street stand at 8pm the loud bloke had nothing to say.interesting to see mr ryder had jcb socks on and he was pleased to show them to us, be nice have jcb as our main sponser

When I met him on Friday I made him aware JCB were being lined up to sponsor the Chatterly Whitfield complex if that'd gone ahead and pointed out we hadn't got a stadium or shirt sponsor

The club is in such a mess, so much to do and once the CVA is sorted I am sure it won't be long before we start seeing early improvements on a daily and weekly basis

Yes I think once the CVA is sorted then it's almost certain he will take control so he maybe abit more bullish with his actions or plans for the coming months etc

I would be amazed if the FL were to object to Mr Ryder as they seem to already know about him via Bob Young

I havent felt this much hope in a long time... I really think Keith Ryder will turn out to be the bloke that saved our football club.. Really positive answers and it sounds as if hes done his research and met with the people that needed meeting with..

All the fans want is a well ran club with a decent side fighting for promotion from this league. Well his plans to take the club forward off the pitch were excellent and has already started to put his team together. He also stated that the playing budget would be increased from what it is this season... that was enough for me.. I also think Bob Young was very lervel headed and seemed to actually be thinking about the football club when deciding his prefered bidder. i was pleased when somebody shouted up that we should show our appreciatian towards the administrators...

My only concern is that fans will expect immediate success... and if it isnt delivered then certain fans will start another hate campaign..

All in all though very pleased and came away a proud Vale fan...

Archived