onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

January Transfers and Rumours

werstayinup

They signed two forwards, Ateef Konate and Tyler Smith on loan which pushed Taylor down the pecking order. Although it does seem very odd given his previous scoring record!
Maybe he's said he won't be signing a new contract? His history suggests that he starts on fire for the first season carrying onto the second season, before his output drops. Possibly needs a new challenge and surroundings every now and then?

Advert

3 hours ago, Fosse69 said:

I suppose from Robinson`s point of view he has only scored 3 goals this season, why I don`t know. We will find out, whether it was service, form, or whatever. At least DC knows all about him, in DC I trust.

Some of their fans were saying he wasn't getting the service so had to go looking for the ball.  Sounds a tad familiar in previous years for us.

Hopefully with Wozz knocking balls into the area, he will start scoring for fun again.

Morning guys

I know this is the wrong thread but can’t think of anywhere else to put this.  Soz!!

Does anyone know when the Exeter game tickets go on sale as I can’t wait to buy one.

Some of you might remember that I had a really crap year last year; lost my job and have been unemployed for several months, had huge surgery on my right leg (then managed to stupidly fracture the repair site!) so I’ve not been able to come up the Wembley of The North since Bolton at home in August, when I was on crutches.

BUT you cant keep a Vale fan down!  Managed to sell my old business, pay of all my debts and have a couple of quid left over; not a lot but enough to come and watch the Cheeky Whites – also should be starting a new job at the end of Feb (final interview this Friday coming and they’re already pressing for an early start date!)

So defo want to get a ticket for the Railway Paddock and come up and see my mates.

So if anyone knows when the tickets go on sale for Exeter it would really be appreciated.

UTV

KTF

WNE

28 minutes ago, Osh said:

Morning guys

I know this is the wrong thread but can’t think of anywhere else to put this.  Soz!!

Does anyone know when the Exeter game tickets go on sale as I can’t wait to buy one.

Some of you might remember that I had a really crap year last year; lost my job and have been unemployed for several months, had huge surgery on my right leg (then managed to stupidly fracture the repair site!) so I’ve not been able to come up the Wembley of The North since Bolton at home in August, when I was on crutches.

BUT you cant keep a Vale fan down!  Managed to sell my old business, pay of all my debts and have a couple of quid left over; not a lot but enough to come and watch the Cheeky Whites – also should be starting a new job at the end of Feb (final interview this Friday coming and they’re already pressing for an early start date!)

So defo want to get a ticket for the Railway Paddock and come up and see my mates.

So if anyone knows when the tickets go on sale for Exeter it would really be appreciated.

UTV

KTF

WNE

Glad to hear that things are looking up for you now Osh.  UTV 

54 minutes ago, Osh said:

Morning guys

UTV

KTF

WNE

Glad things on the up mate 👍 .

Really surprised not on the website now as it's only 2 weeks today. Pure guess but maybe once today is over they might be available? Although we also have Barnsley 4 days before Exeter and they aren't available yet either .

15 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

Glad things on the up mate 👍 .

Really surprised not on the website now as it's only 2 weeks today. Pure guess but maybe once today is over they might be available? Although we also have Barnsley 4 days before Exeter and they aren't available yet either .

Ta m8 - will try again tomoz

16 minutes ago, JoeB2 said:

Harry Charsley getting rave reviews at Newport.

A very strange situation considering how poor our midfield has been this year.

Something must have happened. He was just bombed out of the squad after starting this season brightly. Wasn't even getting in the Pizza squad at the end.

Sorry guys - quick ticket question.  Just about to buy my ticket for the Exeter game; can someone please help with the block numbers as its clear as mud on the Vale ticket website.

If i describe where id usually sit:  when you walk up the steps of the Railway Stand, get to the top and turn right - so the food/drinks counters on your left, id normally sit in the seats between the very last two doors on your left hand side as you walk past/away from these two counters.

So before you get to the bogs in the stand.

Anyone know what these block/blocks are called..?? RF4B...??  RF5A...??

I've absolutely no idea!

thanks and UTV

Sorry guys - quick ticket question.  Just about to buy my ticket for the Exeter game; can someone please help with the block numbers as its clear as mud on the Vale ticket website.
If i describe where id usually sit:  when you walk up the steps of the Railway Stand, get to the top and turn right - so the food/drinks counters on your left, id normally sit in the seats between the very last two doors on your left hand side as you walk past/away from these two counters.
I've absolutely no idea!

thanks and UTV
Do you know anyone in that area who has a season ticket? The details of the block should be on their card

2 hours ago, Walka003 said:
3 hours ago, Osh said:
I've absolutely no idea!

thanks and UTV

Do you know anyone in that area who has a season ticket? The details of the block should be on their card

Cheers m8 - great bit of advice

All done.  Cant wait for the game 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived