onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Summer transfer targets/rumours, retained list etc

werstayinup

Advert

2 hours ago, DazFred said:

Maybe you're right.

I still think it's a mistake. Hughes is a poor manager IMO.Harratt has a bit of edge to his game...you can tell. I think we managed his loan spell really well and we saw the best of him at Wembley 

Yer think Huddersfield have dropped a clamger there.., even the Bradford manager is lining up his next job

83D589BF-4852-46FC-BD97-EDD26C93747B.jpeg

10 hours ago, SFBT said:

Gas still building their squad too.

Imo, shows the benefit of Vale having a solid core squad to build from, whilst Gas went up with two outstanding and difficult to replace loanees. 

The quote about 2 lads who started is utterly disgraceful. He might have private thoughts and opinions but bloodyhell  to say that to the press is ridiculous. How many games will he need those lads to play? Not the way to motivate the lads. Can’t imagine DC saying anything so unprofessional in public.

No idea if Barton is a good coach but what piss poor man manager.

58 minutes ago, MBE said:

The quote about 2 lads who started is utterly disgraceful. He might have private thoughts and opinions but bloodyhell  to say that to the press is ridiculous. How many games will he need those lads to play? Not the way to motivate the lads. Can’t imagine DC saying anything so unprofessional in public.

Give him enough rope... story of his life 

1 hour ago, MBE said:

He's a complete waste of oxygen the man is. Ridiculous comments regarding the 2 players. That's exactly how you lose the dressing room.

Thank god he's not our manager.

49 minutes ago, Sam Kelly's Left Boot said:

He's a complete waste of oxygen the man is. Ridiculous comments regarding the 2 players. That's exactly how you lose the dressing room.

Thank god he's not our manager.

I'm just surprised that he's anyone's manager 

33 minutes ago, Aguar61 said:

I'm just surprised that he's anyone's manager 

I've posted before about him. How he stays out of prison is beyond me. It won't take long before he's out of favour at his current club 

He says Marquis is the best striker in the league. Westwood and Clarke wouldn't usually be in his team. Constantly singling players out and putting them under pressure.  His man management is atrocious. Thuggery is his best friend,hence his captain is Coutts.

1 hour ago, jeffers said:

Welcome to hell Gibbo 👹👺👹

Surely only a matter of time (especially if they don’t pick up many points first couple of months) until Gibbo has his moment of realisation about Barton. Night and day when you compare him and DC. I love Gibbo and completely understand why he’d choose to move on when he did, I wish him well. But Christ id love to be there when the penny drops and he realises what a toxic, vile creature he now plays for 

8 hours ago, Warren said:

The stats say FG had 17 shots as the away team. I sense his midfield ain't working properly. We need 4 worse teams than us to meet our min season target. Are BR one?

From what I’ve read BR had a couple of their better players out but it’s impossible to judge anyone, ourselves included, until the end of the window.  Looking at it the other way, possibly FGR are going to be strong again, despite having to rebuild in the close season.  Again, bit too early too judge just yet.

Archived