onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

ST Prices frozen

tisdeano

Is it really to much to expect for them to put the ST prices out earlier.Its called marketing/promoting you good's?

Someone with a family of say 4 has a month to get together the money.Due to the climate as it is financially with a lot of families they might not be able to afford that outlay.Have a look at the red and white down the road.Their prices have been out age's.Their season starts later as well.Had they done this earlier some may have already bought their ticket's.But as it is now more has happened in the last month or so that might turn more away from buying.

Melv , you not getting one so why you bothered? Let those who want a bargain get one

Advert

I suggest that they pack their bag's and hand over to someone that is able to run the club in a professional manner.Someone that will respect shareholder's,fan's.Someone that could stop the club losing so much money,even generate money.

You know full well what I meant, what would you do if you were in their position to entice season ticket sales.

Thats like Ed Milliband saying David Cameron should **** off...

If you are going to mock their efforts you have to propose a vialble alternative to what they have offered.

Mo has with his 10% and I have suggested a few earlier in this thread, cough yours up...

I'll be getting one, infact three. I couldn't give a flying **** what people think I should be doing. Yeah the April deadline is to55, but the end of the day that price is a steal especially if we go up.

If I NEW Mo was getting in I would obviously not bother as he is going to keep the early bird season ticket?..This board need ****ing off, I just don't see it happening, even with the Jackson youtube buisness!

At the end of the day it's saving me cash, we aren't all millionaires with playboy models ===

Melv , you not getting one so why you bothered? Let those who want a bargain get one

Correct, yet another criticises the season ticket prices when it has no relevance to them as they won't being going.

I have a feeling we will end up with a few people back tracking at the end of May and through the Summer...

Shame if they do as Starve Em Out is the key weapon at the moment.

Will you not go at all then? If you go just over half the season you will pay just as much to the club as me.

Probably will not go at all if the board are still there, like a lot of people. Customers only take so much of poor suppliers, they find something else to do.

As an alternative.

Why not have out the offer out earlier,letting people know what the cost was going to be?

These people would have then had more time to sort out their finances.People who are monthly paid could really struggle as they will have to take the cost/cost's out of this month.By simply putting this info out a month or so ago would have given more people more time to adjust their finances.

It's called forward planning.

All this indicates to me is 'Panic station's' as they are desperate to get the money in very quick.Dont forget about the council loan that now has to be added to the list of repayment's.

Agree totally, don't even think Bratty and the rest could say the appointment of a proper CEO with a significant football background isn't at least 18 to 24 months overdue.

The reason we are in the financial mess we are is that we have had passionate fans in roles that professionals should occupy.

So have you stopped going this season? You not interested if we make play-offs?

Yeah have stopped going! would love it if we made the play offs, be even better if we could sneak top 3 :D. Also interested in how we can keep turning away investment as we do, being little old cash strapped vale and all that? Think it's the boards drive and determination to get us up the leagues that has turned me away ===

Archived