onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

ST Prices frozen

tisdeano

In the letter this "element of the Black&Gold" becomes the "Black&Gold element" and therefore it is the vast majority of Vale fans that Mrs Bratt

calls "morons" and "low life".

Mr&Mrs Bratt have taken something like £250,000 out of the club.

So there has been a B&G sticker put on the front door....one was put on Bill Bratts car.....everybody knows stickers are supposed to be fun.

Got to say it does look a lot like the old "post yourself dead animal parts trick" and sticker it on the enemy.

Odd that not all three were sent from Cheshire and one was especially sent from North London Valiant land the home of top quality surveys and polls.

Odd that no Directors wives seem to have opened mail addressed to them

but instead the packages seem to have been intercepted by the husbands

showing great and inexplicable forsight.

Strange that two parcels arrive yet they wait three days for the late parcel to arrive almost as if expected before running the story and with special mention of B&G and Mo Chaudry.

Still "the Black&Gold element" who are the majority of Vale fans who have been insulted by the Chairmans wife have formed the "low-Life" club and

"away with the morons" club in honour of these disgusting comments from Mrs Bratt.

Advert

I am so angry about this season ticket announcement. I feel like ringing the ticket office to express my concerns but thats probably not the best option. Putting aside my support for the black and gold campaign why has the early bird offer been put back to the end of April? People will generally find it very hard to come up the money in 3-4 weeks.

My guess is they are desperate for money now. If they extend the deal until end of May, people will wait until the end of May.

Starve 'em Out! ===

So once again our great Board have used all their commercial nouse to maximise income for the club and an attractive proposition for the fans by.......... coming up with the same deal as last year. Obviously a lot of thought went into that.

Would you prefer it if they had put the prices up? Even though this is a hook that most other football clubs use to entice fans to buy season tickets early because it's done by Vale the directors lack nouse??

i wouldnt buy one if they were 1 pence while v2001 remain in charge, shove em where the sun doesnt shine.

v2001 out . starve em out.

Hahaha I'm sure you would buy one for that price.

For me if the price came down of course I would but one, I love watching vale and having this 'board' in charge dosent affect my entertainment or dampen anything on the pitch, yes they reallllllllllly need to go but for half the price I would get a season ticket.

I am so angry about this season ticket announcement. I feel like ringing the ticket office to express my concerns but thats probably not the best option. Putting aside my support for the black and gold campaign why has the early bird offer been put back to the end of April? People will generally find it very hard to come up the money in 3-4 weeks.

More importantly however I would not renew out of principle because of the complete contempt I am currently held in by the custodians of my club. Week after week I have attended the post match protests and peacefully expressed my belief that this board's time is up.Yet time after time my view is completely ignored and no one from the club has ever tried to discuss with me or any other supporter why we are taking time out of our lives to voice our discontent. I understand Mrs Bratt does not represent the club and is understandably anger at the disgusting and cowardly actions of those who sent animal organs to her, but to refer to lifelong fans as low lives and morans is just a step too far in my opinion. And I have a life outside of the Vale Mrs Bratt, though that is not really the point. I have also been told that my protests are abusive. I believe my actions are a perfectly legitimate expression of my freedom of speech governed by numerous international and national instruments (and Im doing a masters in human rights just to make sure!!). I am not a hooligan, I would never condone violence and I have never said anything at a protest I could also to Mr. Bratt personally. Perhaps more importantly I am a loyal customer of PVFC and my Dad, brother and I have put so much money into the club over the years I dread to think of the precise cost.

If anyone from the club is reading this they are welcome to contact me personally and I will answer any of your questions regarding my concerns over the board's handling of the club. I dont hide behind a fake name, my name is Robert Dawson and my details will be on the poor effort that counts for a customer database at PVFC. Come and talk to me on a matchday before the end of the season or phone me or e-mail anytime. I am always happy to talk! Unfortunately my future career plans probably lie outside of Stoke on Trent but who knows I love the Vale so much, as we all do

Why on earth are you so annoyed if you aren't buying one anyway!!!

I'm not annoyed as I am not buying one as I back the Starve Em Out campaign.

People that back it have no reason to be annoyed about this benefit as it won't affect them, only people that were really intending to re-new will be directly affected.

Do we have doubters, I hope not..........

Hahaha I'm sure you would buy one for that price, idiot

To be honest I wouldn't even if they were given away free as its about principles but there are way too many people annoyed that it only lasts until the end of April.

What the **** does it matter when the offer is valid to for people signed up to Starve em Out unless they are bluffing!! I am starting to have my doubts:shutup:

i will still be getting my 2 s/tickets regardless of who is in charge. forever vale till i die and at the april price i would be a fool not to. and i did say I would be a fool not anyone else before i get jumped all over

Why is he an idiot, because he has courage in his convictions?

Simply because what he has just written is silly, 1p for a season ticket of course he would buy one... obviously.

I will pick up on a point that someone said earlier, I hate the board but if there are good prices for season tickets then I will be the first up there to buy one, I love watching vale. Also someone said that as soon as we start playing some decent teams down vale that the fans that didnt buy a season ticket would start flocking in again, e.g vale v stoke, I just think its great value for money regardless who is in charge.

Archived