onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

ST Prices frozen

tisdeano

Advert

Guest TommyMac
Of course it will Trev. You and many others......wait till we draw Stoke at home in the league cup. The ground will be empty will it? You lot and your principles will be out the window then I would imagine

You just don't get it do you? I get no enjoyment from watching vale under the current regime, I will not pay to watch it and I won't miss it. This after 42years supporting PVFC.

If Mo Chaudry (or someone else with similar financial clout and forward thinking) takes over, I will support them. Bill Bratt and the rest of the board have run out of time, they've messed about with the future of PVFC for too long. If Vale go bust so be it, I won't shed a tear.

You just don't get it do you? I get no enjoyment from watching vale under the current regime, I will not pay to watch it and I won't miss it. This after 42years supporting PVFC.

If Mo Chaudry (or someone else with similar financial clout and forward thinking) takes over, I will support them. Bill Bratt and the rest of the board have run out of time, they've messed about with the future of PVFC for too long. If Vale go bust so be it, I won't shed a tear.

That doesn't quite fit in with the "away games only" brigade.

Its a cracking deal with promotion to a higher league still a distinct possibility. Fill yer boots!

No its not a cracking deal.

But it IS panic station's.Its a weak attempt to get some money into the club as fast as possible.

Virus 2001 must try harder.

Originally Posted by TommyMac

That is absolute rubbish you wouldnt care if vale went bust get a ****** grip!

Of course it will Trev. You and many others......wait till we draw Stoke at home in the league cup. The ground will be empty will it? You lot and your principles will be out the window then I would imagine

I don't think you understand the way I am feeling about this club, and many others too. It has a cancer right through it.

Can't speak for everyone but I wouldn't be there. There are some of us that stick to their principles. May Street chippy gets my cash before a match now. If I didn't have a season ticket now, I also wouldn't be attending this season, apart from the protests after, which I've been to after every home game I've attended since they started.

Why on earth are you so annoyed if you aren't buying one anyway!!!

I'm not annoyed as I am not buying one as I back the Starve Em Out campaign.

People that back it have no reason to be annoyed about this benefit as it won't affect them, only people that were really intending to re-new will be directly affected.

Do we have doubters, I hope not..........

Sorry for any confusion Robbie Earle's Pearm. I could well have brought one next season, there is a possibility I could be working abroad but I might not be going anywhere! If only the Vale could move to the developing world where I would like to work!! My plans are up in the air really! I have had a season ticket for a number of years though and my main point was I am growing ever more concerned that season ticket holders are simply ignored. As a customer when am I ever contacted by the club, say for example with news on executive boxes or offers in the club shop? I firmly believe this sort of marketing and customer contact is virtually non existant at the club.

After having a ST for a couple of years, this season I was unable to renew for financial reason when they were on sale. Fortunately I have managed to pay on the gate for a large proportion of home games this season.

However, after feeling so miserable and rotten on days when Vale have been at home and I've not had the cash in my pocket to go, I was seriously considering buying one this year (much to the disgust of my brother who is backing the Starve Em Out Campaign).

Then came the announcement that fans only have until the end of April to buy at discounted rates and guess what - congratulations Mr Bratt and Co you have just recruited another supporter of starve em out!

The move is cynical in the extreme and as many posters have already suggested, it reeks of desperation.

My only fear is the board will manage to cling on during the summer (they will probably find money to stay afloat that they couldn't find to invest in the team). Then, to make matters worse, odds are they will hike up the price on the gate price to compensate.

Furthermore, knowing this lot - out of spite - they will probably make each match ticket only, forcing fans to queue at the hut before they can get in the ground. We already know they are experts when it comes to shooting themselves in the foot.

I know Mo has made some announcement on ticket prices but if he could provide some more concrete details only the most hardened supporters of the board would buy now from Bratt & Co.

Time to really call the board's bluff.

Come on then Melv what would you suggest they do? Easy to do an 'Ed Milliband' without suggesting alternatives...

I'd suggest they leave, and close the door behind them. Then let a local millionaire come in with a team of seasoned professionals, and start the ball rolling in bringing the good times back.

The ground will be empty?????

So they will not want to be selling ticket's to Stoke fan's then.Another great marketing move.

I'd suggest they leave, and close the door behind them. Then let a local millionaire come in with a team of seasoned professionals, and start the ball rolling in bringing the good times back.

I agree but my question was what would you do as an alternative to what they have put forward?

a team of seasoned professionals - who are they, name names please. Mo reputation speaks for itself but I want background on these seasoned professionals...

Come on then Melv what would you suggest they do? Easy to do an 'Ed Milliband' without suggesting alternatives...

I suggest that they pack their bag's and hand over to someone that is able to run the club in a professional manner.Someone that will respect shareholder's,fan's.Someone that could stop the club losing so much money,even generate money.

I agree but my question was what would you do as an alternative to what they have put forward?

a team of seasoned professionals - who are they, name names please. Mo reputation speaks for itself but I want background on these seasoned professionals...

As an alternative.

Why not have out the offer out earlier,letting people know what the cost was going to be?

These people would have then had more time to sort out their finances.People who are monthly paid could really struggle as they will have to take the cost/cost's out of this month.By simply putting this info out a month or so ago would have given more people more time to adjust their finances.

It's called forward planning.

All this indicates to me is 'Panic station's' as they are desperate to get the money in very quick.Dont forget about the council loan that now has to be added to the list of repayment's.

Archived