onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

ST Prices frozen

tisdeano

Advert

So you know its true do you? Seen the evidence for yourself? Police have caught the culprit?

No, its all nonsense. She called anyone who supports B&G and is against the board a moron. She may not have intended it but she did.

Likewise you know its all nonsence do you??? Hear proof its all nonsense for yourself??? Heard the Police have arrested or cautioned her for wasting Police time???

Her quote was "I personally (as have other board members' wives) received a foul package and abusive and slanderous letters at my home address. But what has incensed me more is they have violated my privacy by visiting my home and trespassed on my property to paste their Black and Gold slogan on my door. This behaviour is totally unacceptable and the morons responsible will be brought to account". THE MORONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THESE ACTIONS - NOT SUCH A GOOD STORY NOW AS SHE DOESN'T ACTUALLY SAY ITS DOWN TO 3500 OR 5000 PEOPLE.

Lets not let the truth get in the way of a good tale though!

Look at the offence taken by people on this forum from a mis-quote. Imagine for one moment if they had been the victims of receiving 'presents' through the post.

Tell you what let me have your address and we could try it out... no me neither!!

She should have never mentioned B&G or Mo agreed and for that she needs to apologise but she called people morons who were responsible for Police reported incidents and people who do such things are to put it very, very mildly morons.

league One, League Two, cheap deal or no cheap deal. While this board remain in place they'll not get a penny from me. I'll not be renewing my season ticket, and I'll not pay on the gate for any home games. It will be away only until they're well gone.

Of course it will Trev. You and many others......wait till we draw Stoke at home in the league cup. The ground will be empty will it? You lot and your principles will be out the window then I would imagine

Fan power got rid of Glover or there would not have been Micky Adams as manager....they sold 6,500 under Lee Sinnott and with the campaign to get rid of Dean Glover they only sold 65.Job done.

The season ticket boycott is essential don't "sell out" your principles stand together......don't accept the bribe and the big tricks like the highly dubious story about packages and a B&G sticker on a front door....."starve em out".

Make no mistake anyone who buys one is supporting the V2001 Board.....if

anybody buys one they are not acting in the best interest of Port Vale and

are only thinking of themselves like the V2001 Board.....if a dodgy man offers you a season ticket "Just say no".

I am so angry about this season ticket announcement. I feel like ringing the ticket office to express my concerns but thats probably not the best option. Putting aside my support for the black and gold campaign why has the early bird offer been put back to the end of April? People will generally find it very hard to come up the money in 3-4 weeks.

More importantly however I would not renew out of principle because of the complete contempt I am currently held in by the custodians of my club. Week after week I have attended the post match protests and peacefully expressed my belief that this board's time is up.Yet time after time my view is completely ignored and no one from the club has ever tried to discuss with me or any other supporter why we are taking time out of our lives to voice our discontent. I understand Mrs Bratt does not represent the club and is understandably anger at the disgusting and cowardly actions of those who sent animal organs to her, but to refer to lifelong fans as low lives and morans is just a step too far in my opinion. And I have a life outside of the Vale Mrs Bratt, though that is not really the point. I have also been told that my protests are abusive. I believe my actions are a perfectly legitimate expression of my freedom of speech governed by numerous international and national instruments (and Im doing a masters in human rights just to make sure!!). I am not a hooligan, I would never condone violence and I have never said anything at a protest I could also to Mr. Bratt personally. Perhaps more importantly I am a loyal customer of PVFC and my Dad, brother and I have put so much money into the club over the years I dread to think of the precise cost.

If anyone from the club is reading this they are welcome to contact me personally and I will answer any of your questions regarding my concerns over the board's handling of the club. I dont hide behind a fake name, my name is Robert Dawson and my details will be on the poor effort that counts for a customer database at PVFC. Come and talk to me on a matchday before the end of the season or phone me or e-mail anytime. I am always happy to talk! Unfortunately my future career plans probably lie outside of Stoke on Trent but who knows I love the Vale so much, as we all do

This afternoon I have been asked by the Starve Em Out campaign what my response is to the season ticket prices as unveiled today.

After much thought, I will guarantee that every single Port Vale fan signing the Starve Em Out pledge will get their season ticket at 10% off the April deal offered by the club once I take control of the club.

Now let’s make this happen!

"This afternoon I have been asked by the Starve Em Out campaign what my response is to the season ticket prices as unveiled today. After much thought, I will guarantee that every single Port Vale fan signing the Starve Em Out pledge will get their season ticket at 10% off the April deal offered by the club once I take control of the club. Now let’s make this happen."

Mo Chaudry

http://www.facebook.com/#!/mochaudry

Sorry I couldnt finish my post on my phone! I was just saying my future probably lies outside SOT but with the right regime in place I might buy an ST anyway. Well not any more Mr. Bratt. I love the Vale but your stewardship of the club needs to end in my view and if by boycotting season tickets I help to facilitate that then so be it. I would like to think I'm a man of principle and I urge Vale fans to show some courage and stand up for what you believe in.

Kind regards

Rob Dawson

This afternoon I have been asked by the Starve Em Out campaign what my response is to the season ticket prices as unveiled today.

After much thought, I will guarantee that every single Port Vale fan signing the Starve Em Out pledge will get their season ticket at 10% off the April deal offered by the club once I take control of the club.

Now let’s make this happen!

Way heh....well said that man....take that V2001.

Archived