onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

ST Prices frozen

tisdeano

Prediction

April - May

" the clubs ST sales are going very well, we can not give final figures yet but we are very pleased

July

" the manager has not been given the funds required as the B&G protestors have bullied genuine fans into not having a season ticket, its all very sad but we are where we are"

Advert

So whats going happen come August time and Bratt and Co are still here??I dont belive them who say they arent having a season ticket wont be attending home games nest season if Bratts still here.

I've supported Vale since '82 and I attend nearly every game home and away, league, cup and FRT, JPT, Autoglass or whatever, I'll be going to the US for their preseason tour (not with the Vale I'll add). I'm sick to the back teeth of those in charge and as a result I won't be going to home games next season if they are still here.

If they match Mo's offer and put 5 million into the club, show some measure of competence and treat the fans and shareholders with respect then I may reconsider.

Early bird offer for April renewals [ suprise, suprise! ]

link

Yes agree no real surprise.

Is this the third or fourth year that Bratt and Co have offered season ticket holders a fantastic deal.

With two years of improvement on the pitch an outsider might actually wonder what all the demonstrations are all about and query as to what the real issues are!

Is this the third or fourth year that Bratt and Co have offered season ticket holders a fantastic deal.

With two years of improvement on the pitch an outsider might actually wonder what all the demonstrations are all about and query as to what the real issues are!

So how are season ticket holders supposed to magic £260 in 30 days?!

Not sure if it has been said but what Mo should do asap is anouncce that when he gets in season tickets will be 150-180,surely at that price with the promiise of good players etc.,he could get 5,000 sold.Also imo this would stop more people from buying season tickets from V2001

yes an outside might, of course the outsider im very confident was not suckered by the "for us all" marketing

an outside may query why burton/stevenage.chesterfield/northampton etc etc etc can all afford to buy players, we have one of the largest gates in the division yet we can not

a financially aware outside may question why our debt is growing and the cash reservers are dropping

Possibly by a recognition that season tickets are always sold at this of year.

And having saved in recognition.

As Stoke's and most other clubs supporters will have done!

They've got two months buy their's at the cheap rate. Vale have slashed it to just one. You seem to have missed that fact though.

It doesn't really matter what the prices are, if you feel that your custom is being taken for granted then you're within your rights to withdraw it.

This isn't an idle threat any more for me or a lot of people. Everyone I speaks to genuinely feels ready to walk away.

I totally agree with,tisdeano, we will get in the paper/radio,false propaganda,saying sales r going ok,above target blah blah,hoping people believe them and break ranks! Then come late summer,if still here,we will here about no money to get players,all so they cling to power! Im not getting my son a ST,and already bring my own tea etc. And havnt bought a thing from club shop etc.. lets all stick this out! Its for a better future,and a better future for new fans to enjoy also,my son always asks,when will we be good dad??

Archived