onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

ST Prices frozen

tisdeano

So whats going happen come August time and Bratt and Co are still here??I dont belive them who say they arent having a season ticket wont be attending home games nest season if Bratts still here.

the board will have less of our money to fund their dream, they may or may not last

Advert

I'd get a season ticket regardless who's in charge, so makes sense to buy it before May.

Possible league 1 for a tenner a game - I wont say no to that.

I hope that you enjoy getting battered every week in an empty stadium. It's a simple fact that this board cant support a L1 club. ============.

You can stick your f'ing ticket up your ar$e ... sideways.===

i thinks its plain stupid

take aside the issues we have

how many people could find £239 by the end of april, even worse if your a family

Agree.Aside from starve em out/Mo etc, an April cut off is plain stupid. There is a distinct possibility of fans wanting to go to games they may not necessarily have gone to or budgeted for such as Torquay, Stevenage and Barnet away.Also maybe home and away play off games and a play off final.Thats a lot of extra money let alone a season ticket.More proof if needed, they are out of touch.

Another thing is I know they would be criticised and maybe ignored but as they are still in charge they need to still be doing things.Where was their big push on tickets for the three home games vital to our promotion push? where is the current push? They should be offering end of season deals to get punters in ! £10 entry for next home match would be a start but as usual..Pathetic.

I think that the board is running scared... In fact very scared. They obviously dont expect promotion or they would have waited to see if we gained promotion because fans would pay more for League 1 football. Unless of course you are with the real fans who are backing the'Starve em out campaign'

Starve the *******s out! Short term pain for long term gain. Hope everyone who has pledged not to renew season tickets stays strong. The long term future of Vale could depend on it. I wont be stepping foot in the ground after these next 3 home games until the 6 (5) are gone. Just away games for me.

So whats going happen come August time and Bratt and Co are still here??I dont belive them who say they arent having a season ticket wont be attending home games nest season if Bratts still here.

You will soon start believing when/if they release amount of sales/non sales at the end of April.

Guest Debbie

Just called the ticket office, and after hearing what they are doing, and how much it will be costing me for 6 if I don't buy in April, told the lady there that there is another 6 tickets that won't be renewed this year now.

To buy in April for LS is £259 renewal,£279 for new one,£99 for 9-18years

" " " " " RP " £239 " £259 " " " £79 " " " "

Lorne Street in May is £319 and in June is £399, Railway is £299 in May and £319 in June.

You can also put £100 deposit down to secure your seat, but you pay the remaining difference of which ever month you decide i.e. May/June.

There are no senior discounts, and you can't spread the payments equally over 3 months like the previous seasons.

She ended the call by saying that the prices are frozen, I said yes, so are Stoke's, and that she hasn't got the power to give any extra discounts, as much as she wishes she could,only the chairman can do that, and would I put it in writing to him.

Just called the ticket office, and after hearing what they are doing, and how much it will be costing me for 6 if I don't buy in April, told the lady there that there is another 6 tickets that won't be renewed this year now.

To buy in April for LS is £259 renewal,£279 for new one,£99 for 9-18years

" " " " " RP " £239 " £259 " " " £79 " " " "

Lorne Street in May is £319 and in June is £399, Railway is £299 in May and £319 in June.

You can also put £100 deposit down to secure your seat, but you pay the remaining difference of which ever month you decide i.e. May/June.

There are no senior discounts, and you can't spread the payments equally over 3 months like the previous seasons.

She ended the call by saying that the prices are frozen, I said yes, so are Stoke's, and that she hasn't got the power to give any extra discounts, as much as she wishes she could,only the chairman can do that, and would I put it in writing to him.

£400 in june!!! wow =========

Guest Debbie
£400 in june!!! wow =========

A lot for me when I would be buying 4 adults and 2 juniors. The better part of £2,000 in one go

Archived