onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

ST Prices frozen

tisdeano

Advert

What happens if people cant afford to renew at the more expensive rate? given that it is not 100% that Mo will get in. I will not stop supporting the club because they are owned by clowns, but I also cant afford to wait and lose £60 odd. It's a catch 22 situation for me, like it also will be with others.

I will have to think about it, and evaluate my situation come april 29th

Agreed, i'm in the same situation Jonny. I haven't signed the 'starve em out' pledge, purely on the grounds that i'd feel a bit of a hypocrite if I signed it and then went out and bought one. I'm going to weigh it up before the end of the April and make a decision one way or the other.

Guest Tony Dyche

Time for Starve Em Out to take centre stage now.

Its now a decision for every single fan to take personally. Its your money, and each of you has the right to spend it or withold it as you please.

I personally will not be spending another penny at Vale Park until they are gone.

What happens if people cant afford to renew at the more expensive rate? given that it is not 100% that Mo will get in. I will not stop supporting the club because they are owned by clowns, but I also cant afford to wait and lose £60 odd. It's a catch 22 situation for me, like it also will be with others.

I will have to think about it, and evaluate my situation come april 29th

Don't worry when tickets sales are not going they will extend the offer they always do

hmmm i think the its not fair on us directors were gettin hate mail black n gold stickers on my door scenario was a helpless mind trick to feel sorry for them and get sympathy season ticket sales to fight mo off sorry but it wont wash im not renewing neither r friends n family so two finger in your direction V2001 go now save the club not yourselves selfish little men you saved the club once but are now destroying it step aside someone with money is waiting to help get us back where we belong STARVE EM OUT===============

Don't worry when tickets sales are not going they will extend the offer they always do

That is why I'm willing to wait. It's not a fun situation to see the club in, but would be good if it backfied and Mo got in. We just need to see some action from Mo again, and hear some backing in public from him. Not just on his facebook site, as it is not as creditable as going to the paper, or something along them lines

If they always intended to freeze prices up to the end of April, it would have been nicer for supporters to be given more than 30 days notice to find the money.

When did the early bird discount/ loyalty discount end last year? It sure as hell wasn't the 30th of April.

Archived