onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

ST Prices frozen

tisdeano

Advert

Time to not put our money where our mouths are.

Got to say, given the current state of the club, given the direction it's been heading for the last 7 years, not renewing my ST's going to be a lot easier than I ever imagined. Ditto son, daughter, brother and father.

Oh, and as others have said, I'd just love for someone from the club to contact me to discuss why not.

What happens if people cant afford to renew at the more expensive rate? given that it is not 100% that Mo will get in. I will not stop supporting the club because they are owned by clowns, but I also cant afford to wait and lose £60 odd. It's a catch 22 situation for me, like it also will be with others.

I will have to think about it, and evaluate my situation come april 29th

in my opinion we will only need 1 in 3 adults not to renew to give them serious issues

I'd say less than that if I'm honesty. How many did we sell last summer, 4000? 1000 less tickes at £230 a pop, close to quarter of a million quid down. They can't ride that I doubt. You've also got to account for sponsorship and boxes on top of that too. They are getting desperate.

I'd get a season ticket regardless who's in charge, so makes sense to buy it before May.

Possible league 1 for a tenner a game - I wont say no to that.

League 1 football with a league 2/conference budget - i'll say no to that.

I don't think it's a nasty trick really. They're testing the ground to see what support they've actually got out there. It really is a 'back me or sack me' moment.

I've got a feeling that if they see things go against them, and work out how much money they'll have to put in themselves to keep the club going next season then they may be more willing to do a deal with any potential investors.

What happens if people cant afford to renew at the more expensive rate? given that it is not 100% that Mo will get in. I will not stop supporting the club because they are owned by clowns, but I also cant afford to wait and lose £60 odd. It's a catch 22 situation for me, like it also will be with others.

I will have to think about it, and evaluate my situation come april 29th

thats exactly why they have done it this way

2 fingers up to the fans who were going to renew any way but expected to be able to pay in may

Ha ! Ha! Ha! Mr Bratt at last you show your hand. Desperation tactics = no ticket sales = failure = bye bye to you all.

Not a chance in hell if you drop them to nowt will I renew my 3 season tickets till you are gone.

Perhaps we should run a book - Less than 100 by the end of April I'll predict

Archived