onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

ST Prices frozen

tisdeano

Advert

no way Jose !

I wont be buying a season ticket

Mr Plant - if you are reading this please feel free to PM me. I've signed the starve em out pledge but still haven't had my phone call and I'd love to explain the reasons way

ps - I've signed it, my brother is going to sign it, this means that my Dad and Uncle wont get one and as I wont be going nor will my son.

My pledge actually = 5 tickets less and not 1

They're clearly desperate. You have to laugh at the CEO saying in the press today he hasn't had chance to think about season tickets yet, then 3 hours later they're on sale! Clearly a lot of planning went into this one.

I hope they send me a renewal form so I can send it straight back with a covering letter telling Bratt and Jackson where to shove it. The good thing about this being sorted now is it's an expense many people will have been expecting to pay in May and not April - that should mean a proportion of those who were still planning to renew may now no longer be able to do so giving the Starve Em Out campaign a further boost - well done Bratty!

Guest TommyMac

If it's financially viable I'd love mo to run an article in the sentinel offering to sell season tickets £20 cheaper when he gains control of the club.

I won't be getting one, which also means that my son won't be getting one either..... On the way to the game, I also pick up two family members. If I don't pick them up, they won't be going!

My pledge = 4 season tickets. Anyone from the club reading this... please feel free to PM me and I would be happy to explain why my family and I will not be attending.

Archived