onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

ST Prices frozen

tisdeano

Why is it for the like's of me?

This is all about what is best for the club.

My point was people saying on here starve them out, when infact they are not starving them out as they don't buy anything, anyway...You stopped going origionally because your back was giving you gip...You couldnt be arsed to go, yet you blamed it on the board and it was a convienient excuse at the time.

Dont try to tell me different as I know someone who knows you

Advert

===o

Fan power got rid of Glover or there would not have been Micky Adams as manager....they sold 6,500 under Lee Sinnott and with the campaign to get rid of Dean Glover they only sold 65.Job done.

The season ticket boycott is essential don't "sell out" your principles stand together......don't accept the bribe and the big tricks like the highly dubious story about packages and a B&G sticker on a front door....."starve em out".

Make no mistake anyone who buys one is supporting the V2001 Board.....if

anybody buys one they are not acting in the best interest of Port Vale and

are only thinking of themselves like the V2001 Board.....if a dodgy man offers you a season ticket "Just say no".

Spot on

well me and two others have a ST now, 100% won't be under the present board. And will not be paying on the gate. Just happy away days so thats no times 3

So if we're meant to believe this message board we'll have 500 fans at a home game!..Get real mate when it comes to the crunch you'll get a season ticket..I know it and you know it...It's bull**** people are going to fork out paying on the gate when they know it could cost a lot cheaper...

If we get definitie proof that Mo will get in, I'll hang on buying a season ticket.

If not then away I go! 7.gif

My point was people saying on here starve them out, when infact they are not starving them out as they don't buy anything, anyway...You stopped going origionally because your back was giving you gip...You couldnt be arsed to go, yet you blamed it on the board and it was a convienient excuse at the time.

Dont try to tell me different as I know someone who knows you

How thick are you?

I did MISS a lot of games due to my back and leg's as well as being in Hopital twice.During those times i had season ticket's.I bought a season ticket as well last year.But due to the attitude,ignorance,arrogance of the incompetent clown's that run the club i stopped going.I decided enough was enough,they were not going to get any more of my money ie food,drink's,club shop spend.They already had my ST money ,nothing i could do about that.But for this season they were not even going to get money for a season ticket from me.If they are still here there will be no money from me for another season ticket either,its that simple.

Got to say that I think this is a (rare) clever move by the Board. It isn't just April, the price differential is greater. We don't know which league we will be in or who the manager will be. The Board are obviously crapping themselves. They are fronting us up and saying "come on then, have you got the courage of your convictions? Cos it's gonna cost you a bob or two." It would have been much easier if we don't go up to decline in May. For me personally, after 45 years as a fan, ST holder & shareholder, the actions of this Board have sickened me. In no way are they acting in PVFC's best interests, For us all, lol. I'm NOT renewing while they are there. I will take my chances. Intend to go to 3 or 4 of the "juicy" games - SWFC, SUFC, Crewe, Shrews, Walsall - whoever we get. Plus, going to go to more away games - again the big games with the atmospheres. No more freezing winter Tuesday's for me - but I SO wish it could be different!!! Let's hope we can change it at the EGM!!!=========

Get real mate when it comes to the crunch you'll get a season ticket..I know it and you know it...It's bull**** people are going to fork out paying on the gate when they know it could cost a lot cheaper...

I! 7.gif

Mind reader are we? How do you profess to know what people will or wont do?:shutup:===

So if we're meant to believe this message board we'll have 500 fans at a home game!..Get real mate when it comes to the crunch you'll get a season ticket..I know it and you know it...It's bull**** people are going to fork out paying on the gate when they know it could cost a lot cheaper...

You aint wrong there mate...

Promotion will guarantee that there will be many more getting season tickets next year who havent got one now than those who have now and wont be for next year..

Too good of a bargain to miss as it stands already with Lge 2 footy..

So will I.

Do you realy think that the B&G FEW will have any effect on overall season ticket sales.

Whilst I support your stand, dont cut your nose off to spite you face.

WHOEVER is in charge I will do nothing to jepordise the future of Port Vale so my monies on its way.

As I have said all along "GIVE MO A GO" but the B&G action however pluadable will have no effect whatsoever on the decision to sell Port Vale.

The numbers are already dwindling and as we gain success after Gannon departure more will fall by the wayside.

Black and gold is a different group than the starve em out group moron.

The number are dwindling because apathy has set in, anyway let's see what the season ticket count is come may eh??

How thick are you?

I did MISS a lot of games due to my back and leg's as well as being in Hopital twice.During those times i had season ticket's.I bought a season ticket as well last year.But due to the attitude,ignorance,arrogance of the incompetent clown's that run the club i stopped going.I decided enough was enough,they were not going to get any more of my money ie food,drink's,club shop spend.They already had my ST money ,nothing i could do about that.But for this season they were not even going to get money for a season ticket from me.If they are still here there will be no money from me for another season ticket either,its that simple.

Why the need for capitals again?..You got a problem writing. I couldnt care less about your legs, I couldnt give a monkeys about your back to be quite honest. You are a disgrace. In my eyes.

You fell out of love with Vale no matter what, and saw an oppertunity to jump on it.

This isnt about Vale now, you just have dropped on to a good excuse

Are you thick

You aint wrong there mate...

Promotion will guarantee that there will be many more getting season tickets next year who havent got one now than those who have now and wont be for next year..

Too good of a bargain to miss as it stands already with Lge 2 footy..

Really dya reckon? Doubt it would be a guarantee :rolleyes:

I wonder how many people that have signed the starve em out pledge actually have season tickets already?Thats the telling figure. I don't think the total season tickets sold will be too much different. Certainly not the '65' some people think we will sell!

Archived