onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

ST Prices frozen

tisdeano

Only you can answer that. Me, personally have been going Vale since I was a kid..It has a massive part of my life. I will be going no matter what (which in all respects isnt what the B&G team don't want to hear) but I cant help it

I'm also going to buy my ticket too as i go to support the team not that pratt bratt and i've also been going vale since i was a kid. I brought the b&g scarve and i protest like others but i won't desert the team to get mo in if in fact he ever will.

Advert

Because I've probably done the same as most. I want them out........ but I will buy a season ticket.

In the slim hope that it would make any difference I signed it. Just being honest on here mate.

The board now know one sig is not true..Tut tut

If V2001 remain in charge next season and with a vastly reduced budget we get relegated, will you feel proud to have done your bit to keep Bratt and co in charge? Will you enjoy your matchdays seeing the team get hammered every week and attendances of perhaps 1,500 in Vale Park?

Lovely, fab offer but it's of little use to me if the takeover doesn't go through

It's all gone quiet and listening to that CEO saying he's in a long-term position doesn't give me much hope.

'lets all pull in the same direction' he says.........into oblivion with you on your 50k pay packet is that?

I can see your dilemma regarding the offer but I believe the 'Starve Em Out' campaign is really hitting home with 1150 pledges so far,with a loss to the board of £270,000.

Phil Taylor has just signed his box away for £5,000.

Please stay patient Lady.:yes:

===

If V2001 remain in charge next season and with a vastly reduced budget we get relegated, will you feel proud to have done your bit to keep Bratt and co in charge? Will you enjoy your matchdays seeing the team get hammered every week and attendances of perhaps 1,500 in Vale Park?

On the flip side.....If I get my season ticket now and save cash and we go up will I be questioning myself then?

Time will tell!

Do you actually believe that every single person who has signed it will not buy a ticket?

Possibly not, but most of the people I know who will not renew their season tickets haven't even signed the pledge, so it works both ways.

In all honestly I don't think it'll be as dramatic as the Glover affair, but I do expect a drop of 1-2k ST's over the close season should they stay in charge. You are under estimating the feeling of discontent.

TBH I shall be renewing my season ticket which is good value in my opinion. I try to make most home games but normally miss about 6 a season. So for me even with petrol costs work out good value. Also just sent a text message to both my two sons to ask if they wanted a season ticket for next season. Both are happy to renew (mainly because they know I will pay for it!), despite both wearing the Black & Gold scarves. I can understand where most of you are coming from this post but I reckon you could end up cutting off your noses to spite your face kinda thing. For me it is a great way to save money - rather than pay on the day. This board has not got long left & by the time the new season come it be under new ownership. I suggest you continue on with your protest & buy a season ticket if you want to continue to support your team & save money in the long run. Keep the politics off the pitch by showing your support.

That's up to you so fair play. For me it's not a matter of saving money it's a matter of principal. Whilst V2001 are in charge they will not be getting my money, thorugh buying an ST or POTD. If Mo gets in I'll happily pay full price for my ST, thanks anyway for the 10% off, but under these I have no future at the Vale.

That's up to you so fair play. For me it's not a matter of saving money it's a matter of principal. Whilst V2001 are in charge they will not be getting my money, thorugh buying an ST or POTD. If Mo gets in I'll happily pay full price for my ST, thanks anyway for the 10% off, but under these I have no future at the Vale.

I really can't believe that some fans still trust this board with their money,unbelievable.:banghead:

Forgive me for being cynical but I don't believe most on here will 'starve them out'..I just wont happen..To me it's seems a lot like being part of the in crowd on here...Don't buy beers' date=' burgers, hotdogs etc?...Most Vale Vales on here have carling on the weet-a-bix:shifty:[/quote']

From this post it seems like that's exactly what you've had:drink: I don't have any of the ***** you mention and it's something in the past I've complained about. I spend £10 at the Vale during a home game having spent on average £70 during the entire day.

What a cheap ploy by this board yet again.

Stick with it people. DO NOT BUY A SEASON TICKET OTHERWISE YOU ARE SHOWING YOUR SUPPORT FOR THE BOARD!

They will not be getting a ****ing penny of my hard earned money to line their pockets any more. No season ticket, no replica shirt, no beer, no food. NOTHING.

I will gladly pay double the price for my ticket if Mo gets in just to see the back of these ****ers.

Next season i'll be staying in the pub for a few in burslem before joining the protests. They will suffer and so will the club but so be it. That is how i and many others feel.

STARVE 'EM OUT

On the flip side.....If I get my season ticket now and save cash and we go up will I be questioning myself then?

I suspect you will be questionning yourself when your sat watching a League 1 football team with a Blue Square budget, rock bottom of the league, with just 6 lonely figures for company in a deserted Vale Park. Any chance you could aim a shout of "Bratt resign, you said you would" towards the directors box on the behalf of all those who wanted change for the better but were undermined by you?

It will be the hardest thing I've ever done having supported the Vale for 27 yea3s and been an ST holder for many of them but as the board are refusing any kind of dialogue with the fans or potential investors my only real weapon is to take my money elsewhere. This board is condeming the club to a very long and lingering death. These men claim to be fans but they stubbornly hang on for grim death thinking of only their power and status not the welfare of the club. It is every individuals right to purchase a season ticket if they want to but I doubt without Mo's or anyone else's money that the club will be able to complete the next season. The investor that the board is looking for doesn't exist, someone who will give them large wads of cash and then stand back and say there you go chaps you get on with it. Uniited we stand a chance of bringing about a real change at the club, divided the club will stagnate and die. If you love PVFC do something about it.

Archived