onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

ST Prices frozen

tisdeano

Advert

Black and gold is a different group than the starve em out group moron.

The number are dwindling because apathy has set in, anyway let's see what the season ticket count is come may eh??

All the more reason, half wit (just responding to the moron quote)

I have and will always buy a season ticket on the last day of the cheapest season price so if that makes me a mug so be it,this wont stop me voting for MO when/if we get the EGM,if we get in the playoffs and the finale I will be BUYING a ticket so if that makes me a mug,so be it.

Anyone who buys a season ticket can not moan if the board cling on to power and the shambles at vale park continue. It isn't about ensuring the future of the club, as there is someone there willing to invest millions. Its about ensuring the positions of the squatters in the board room.

Anyone who buys a season ticket can not moan if the board cling on to power and the shambles at vale park continue. It isn't about ensuring the future of the club, as there is someone there willing to invest millions. Its about ensuring the positions of the squatters in the board room.

I'm with him :D===

Its going to be a difficult decision by SOME what to do ,friendships will be broke on here and I reckon some will lie when they say they will not get a season ticket,am just telling the truth of what am going to do,I can now afford one but work is tough at the moment and a month down the road I may not have a job,come August am not going to pay £19.50 out of my dole money and once you get out of the habit of going thats it. .............. GO ON THEN SAY YOUR PEACE ........ SAME OLD ........ SAME OLD .....

Why the need for capitals again?..You got a problem writing. I couldnt care less about your legs, I couldnt give a monkeys about your back to be quite honest. You are a disgrace. In my eyes.

You fell out of love with Vale no matter what, and saw an oppertunity to jump on it.

This isnt about Vale now, you just have dropped on to a good excuse

Are you thick

If you couldn't care less about my back or my leg's then why bring the subject up?

You stopped going origionally because your back was giving you gip...You couldnt be arsed to go, yet you blamed it on the board and it was a convienient excuse at the time.

Dont try to tell me different as I know someone who knows you

So who is the person that you mention that knows me?

BTW this thread is about Season Ticket's not when i stopped going.Its about Season Ticket's.An item i will not buy again for next season if this lot are still i/c of the club.Quiet an achievement when i have had STs for over 20 year's.I also don't need any excuses as i have valid reason's not to buy.Those reason's courtesy of Virus 2001 and their ignorance,arrogance.

If we do make the playoffs this season,season ticket holders will have to pay on the gate wont they??Hmmm that'll be interesting who actually keeps their word and doesnt give the club any money..

I'll be at the away leg me

I wont be paying to go to the home game

If we do make the playoffs this season,season ticket holders will have to pay on the gate wont they??Hmmm that'll be interesting who actually keeps their word and doesnt give the club any money..

I'll be paying on the gate, as I have done all season despite signing the pledge. I am supporting the lads this season above the board. Next season however, it will be away games only under this board.

IF we do make they play off's.

How much money is the club losing in the meantime?

Archived