onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

ST Prices frozen

tisdeano

Advert

Firstly i would like say that i have never posted on mo`s bid ( only really interested in the football side of things ) but i cant see why the current board are not interested in what he has to offer as majority of other clubs would jump at the chance.

Secondly i dont know how many season tickets were sold this season however i dont think they sold 5,000 which is an average over the last 4 home games. shoot me down in saying this but people are still paying on the gate to watch vale (me included). It is upto each individual what they do with there hard earned cash. However I have now decided, at £11 a game, that i will be buying a season ticket at the early bird price.

So will I.

Do you realy think that the B&G FEW will have any effect on overall season ticket sales.

Whilst I support your stand, dont cut your nose off to spite you face.

WHOEVER is in charge I will do nothing to jepordise the future of Port Vale so my monies on its way.

As I have said all along "GIVE MO A GO" but the B&G action however pluadable will have no effect whatsoever on the decision to sell Port Vale.

The numbers are already dwindling and as we gain success after Gannon departure more will fall by the wayside.

Melv , you not getting one so why you bothered? Let those who want a bargain get one

And how about letting those who don't want one also make their personal choice.

If you are happy to sustain the current regime, fine, that's your choice, but you don't have to ram it down people's throats.

Sorry' date=' Platty, brought up a (very) long time ago on decent ales - wouldn't touch gnat's p*ss Carling![/quote']

Well you're not starving them out on beers then?..I rarely buy food myself and the carling/worthys is disgracful (but I force myself x )..So maybe people on here are saying starve them out when in matter of fact they dont even bother anyway!

EDIT to say when you go work all week and meet mates, why the **** should I not buy a beer?..I want a beer, I want the board out..But I aint ****ing around not enjoying myself for the likes of Melv

Forgive me for being cynical but I don't believe most on here will 'starve them out'..I just wont happen..To me it's seems a lot like being part of the in crowd on here...Don't buy beers' date=' burgers, hotdogs etc?...Most Vale Vales on here have carling on the weet-a-bix:shifty:[/quote']

I agree sadly and the passioned responses in this thread tend to support your idea.

What going on with this EGM? Just how close are we to getting these out?

Can anyone help answer this question?

I don't want to buy an ST but as I love this club it's going to be difficult for me to stay away. Boycotting the reduced prices will impact on me greatly, therefore I need assurances that it will be worth the current sacrifice and I won't have to stay away for a long period of time.

Did LB say there would be developments this week with something?

Can anyone help answer this question?

I don't want to buy an ST but as I love this club it's going to be difficult for me to stay away. Boycotting the reduced prices will impact on me greatly, therefore I need assurances that it will be worth the current sacrifice and I won't have to stay away for a long period of time.

Did LB say there would be developments this week with something?

LV, it's been said on another thread today that the EGM call is imminent. However, there is a short delay whilst the intricacies are sorted out. The news will be out very soon.

Well you're not starving them out on beers then?..I rarely buy food myself and the carling/worthys is disgracful (but I force myself x )..So maybe people on here are saying starve them out when in matter of fact they dont even bother anyway!

EDIT to say when you go work all week and meet mates, why the **** should I not buy a beer?..I want a beer, I want the board out..But I aint ****ing around not enjoying myself for the likes of Melv

Why is it for the like's of me?

This is all about what is best for the club.

LV, it's been said on another thread today that the EGM call is imminent. However, there is a short delay whilst the intricacies are sorted out. The news will be out very soon.

I'll have a look.

Is this a sure fire way to get rid? What could go wrong?

What challenges would they face?

Archived