• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Transfer rumours, targets & new signings

Doha

Advert:

53 minutes ago, The French Connection said:
On 06/12/2021 at 22:20, ethan and archies dad said:
Not strictly vale but Roos the goalkeeper who we had on loan under brown is getting touted for a move to the prem. slightly surprised

I'm gobsmacked, and I bet most Derby fans are too!

Wonderful what an agent can do.

22 hours ago, Rampant Zebra said:

Why does everyone conveniently forget that he also took them to non league first? Clarke is fine when things are going well but it is always someone else's fault when things go wrong. 

John Rudge also took us down in his 1st season in charge. Whats your point ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Advert:

I have to say i have been guilty of getting sucked in by RZ but i am now just not going fall for it i will let him crack on,as someone else said its no use knocking with someone who supported Bratt and the rogues up to the bitter end even when they were sending the club to ruin

Anyway back to transfers....any rumours out there yet?

• Like 2

Advert:

Advert:

2 hours ago, darren1810 said:

I think I'm in an elite group of one who felt Roos was really improving and getting better all the time. Then our keeper jinx struck again. 

That was a season to forget .

Roos was MOTM when he played against Newcastle U21s in the trophy.  He was a decent keeper.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, darren1810 said:

I think I'm in an elite group of one who felt Roos was really improving and getting better all the time. Then our keeper jinx struck again. 

That was a season to forget .

You're not alone Darren - he was one of the best out of the dozens we had in and, apart from a couple of howlers, he seems to be doing a good job at Derby? There are worse keepers in the Prem - but the GK coaches are better, in the main! Newcastle's GK needs to get better coaching, and Arsenal have finally found a decent one!