Match Thread: Barrow v Port Vale

I somehow lost the first bit of my post but the point I was making is if there are too many changes at the same time you end up not quite knowing how to judge performances.

Advert:

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I genuinely feel sorry for fans of the Super Six tonight.  Their clubs are in the process of global humiliation. Meanwhile in the meaningless football pyramid we’ve just witnessed a lad discarded

Remember how abysmal these dossers were against Tranmere and Walsall? Half of them on the verge of being registered blind? We've conceded 3 in the last 10. How does he do it?

Referee. Disgrace Linesman. Coward  Barrow. Animals  Vale. Superb . Job done 

Just now, Valiant62 said:

I somehow lost the first bit of my post but the point I was making is if there are too many changes at the same time you end up not quite knowing how to judge performances.

Agreed. Maybe start off with 2 or 3 changes and then feed on the subs.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Bald Eagle said:

Really struggle to see what he is hoping will come from Cullen.  Injury record / salary must surely see him out of the door

Maybe just need a body upfront.

Advert:

You'd think so, particularly Cullen and Guthrie, both out of contract, presuming they actually want to stay.

All playing for their future IMO. 

Posted (edited)

Realistically if Cullen scores in every game remaining it won’t make an iota of difference, but knock yourself son.

Edited by 1

8 minutes ago, valiant_593 said:

Whitehead back on the bench can’t wait to see him in action 

They know what he can do already, give the 50/50s a chance. DC is waiting until after Mansfield to announce the extension.

Advert:

Be interesting to see if he tries Burgess at rightback.

Cullen has only scored 10 or more league goals once in his career. I'd be surprised if he is kept, although life is full of surprises.

Advert:

State of these tinpotters crowding the referee several times in just the first six minutes. I think my secondary school had better facilities than this place.