Match Thread: Port Vale v Exeter City

Advert:

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quite the redemption for Theo. Could have come out with two fingers to the fans, but a very nice sentiment. Fair play to him after a nightmare season.

Just seen this. Going post it on the Smallsall forum I am. Wind up some dodgy accented nitwits. 

Christ won 4 on the bounce and the moaning goes on and on and on and on still it gives the players a rest.

Posted Images

Be interesting see what DC does at HT here. They’ve definitely had the better of the last 10-12 mins since the sub. But I feel there’s more goals for us. I’m sticking with my 2-2 pre-match prediction!

Advert:

2 minutes ago, Powerline said:

Will be interesting to see how Clarke reacts to their change, because if we don’t adapt I will be amazed if we don’t concede at some point.

Yes, definitely been a change of momentum since they made their sub.

6 minutes ago, Moz said:

I'm all for no nonsense, but I do wis Briz would stop just hammering it into the stand..

Someone needs to tell him we’re not playing one touch football. 

• Like 1

I'm all for no nonsense, but I do wis Briz would stop just hammering it into the stand..

It’s the right thing to do on a bobbly pitch
  • Like 1

Advert:

It doesn't help that he's so one footed he makes Crookes look like Messi

3 minutes ago, LancyTony said:

Barrow, Mansfield, Oldham all losing, so far. Colchester drew. Walsall and Scunthorpe drawing. Only Grimsby below us in a winning position.

Grimsby will get out of this. Aren't they unbeaten in 6 before today?

5 minutes ago, valeparklife said:

Yes but have drawn most of those . Still - a point is a point and they have dragged themselves into a position to give themselves some hope.

Advert:

3 minutes ago, Fosse69 said:
10 minutes ago, valeparklife said:

If they beat us.

Won 1, drawn 5 of last 6. Currently winning at Salford.

Co

45 minutes ago, Houston Valiant said:

Should be 2 or 3 up. Great shot from Rodney, and a better pass from Robinson would have put Rodney in. Good stuff though . 

I think vale need 2 or 3 more goals (( come on the vale .. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LancyTony said:

Yes but have drawn most of those . Still - a point is a point and they have dragged themselves into a position to give themselves some hope.

Yep, full credit to them for giving themselves a chance.  I wrote them off a few weeks ago saying that they needed playoff form to escape.  If they win today then they are probably not far off that over the last 5 games.

• Like 1