Match Thread: Port Vale v Exeter City

Advert:

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quite the redemption for Theo. Could have come out with two fingers to the fans, but a very nice sentiment. Fair play to him after a nightmare season.

Just seen this. Going post it on the Smallsall forum I am. Wind up some dodgy accented nitwits. 

Christ won 4 on the bounce and the moaning goes on and on and on and on still it gives the players a rest.

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, LancyTony said:

Barrow, Mansfield, Oldham all losing, so far. Colchester drew. Walsall and Scunthorpe drawing. Only Grimsby below us in a winning position.

Thank you . For Letting us know.. come on the vale. 2or 3 more goals please vale . 

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Quebec_Valiant said:

steady on.

You can only dream and hope something could happen.  Would rather dream of making the playoffs than worrying are we capable of staying in this league.  As they say, football is a funny thing and anyone can beat anyone in this strange league.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Quebec_Valiant said:

It's still morning here so a little early for drinking.

Might have a couple of pints later and I'm sure I'll look at the table and say, "you know what, I think this is on".

It would be awesome!

Advert:

Just now, Sam Kelly's Left Boot said:

Rodney & Robinson both have the first touch of a baby elephant.

They've been horrendous.

Quite a few times a better touch and we'd have been in on goal.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Powerline said:

Results below not all going our way with Barrow now winning

Yes - but they've climbed above Colchester, and they play each other on Monday. (Thanks Sky!)

Advert:

1 minute ago, philpvfc said:

10 points off 7th spot now

It feels like only a few weeks since I was the hopeful one surrounded by doom merchants who were sure we'd be playing non-league next year.

I'm just happy to be able to enjoy the football on offer.  As a bonus the banter on here has also improved no end.😁

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Powerline said:

Results below not all going our way with Barrow now winning

We are currently 12 points above relegation and 10 points off the play offs. We are safe, can dream of the play offs. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Quebec_Valiant said:

It feels like only a few weeks since I was the hopeful one surrounded by doom merchants who were sure we'd be playing non-league next year.

I'm just happy to be able to enjoy the football on offer.  As a bonus the banter on here has also improved no end.😁

I know - all those "we're definitely relegated" merchants are looking pretty stupid, now!

Advert:

1 minute ago, philpvfc said:

We are currently 12 points above relegation and 10 points off the play offs. We are safe, can dream of the play offs. 

After the season we’ve had I’m not happy until we’re mathematically safe haha

• Like 1