Ale and the Vale Podcast

stupers

4 hours ago, Tapper said:

Hahahaha that comp did not have long to run.

I just want to say thanks for a grate pod lads.

Stue pleas talk in to your mic. Some times it sounds like you are a mile away from it and then jonny and bezer are rite up in my head lol.

I'll try my best!

Advert:

Advert:

Turns out we know sod all. So we'll ask you instead! Friday night we'll be recording our Retained List pod. We'll be sending out a few questions over the next few days for you to get involved. First up:

Who do you want as your new first choice keeper?

Answers below!

7 minutes ago, stupers said:

Turns out we know sod all. So we'll ask you instead! Friday night we'll be recording our Retained List pod. We'll be sending out a few questions over the next few days for you to get involved. First up:

Who do you want as your new first choice keeper?

Answers below!

Would love Lee Nicholls from MK Dons. Has worked with DC before & would be a quality addition. Good with his feet & great shot stopper. Nack for saving penalties as well.

Go get him DC!

• Like 3

Advert:

I was walking around Asda Tunstall Tuesday night listening to the latest podcast trying to work out who had guessed the worst and best at the retain list. Looking forward to the next episode lads.

20 hours ago, stupers said:

Next up it's Defensive Midfield, the Joyce replacement. Any candidates for that? It'll be interesting to see what he goes for there.

OVF linking us with David Davis, former Wolves, B’ham and Charlton def mid, just released by Shrewsbury. Impressive wiki entry:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Davis_(footballer)

Looks pretty good. 

• Thanks 1

Advert:

5 hours ago, Rocky said:

I was walking around Asda Tunstall Tuesday night listening to the latest podcast trying to work out who had guessed the worst and best at the retain list. Looking forward to the next episode lads.

Close, Bez said keep two, Jonny and me said 4! I dpn't think most people thought it'd be 0! In fact, with the guesses off social media, 6 people said it would be 0, and 4 of them were in jest!

• Like 1

Thanks to all the responses on here to the questions!

The retained list pod is out. It's a bumper episode (by that, I mean long!) as we're joined by Phil Bowers to discuss how it's been for him over the season following Vale for Radio Stoke. Then we jump in to a breakdown of the retained list as all the players out of the contract have gone (and a few still under contract will likely be leaving). On top of that, we went out in the social media world and asked for names for new players! It's all going off on our first post-season pod!

Available on Apple, Google and Spotify podcasts. And here! https://aleandthevale.podbean.com

Hope the mic sounded better today @Tapper 👍

Edited by stupers
  • Like 1