onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Danny Rose

Guest TommyMac

Just a question........

Is jussy smollett a racist?

It's a valid question but I don't think so.

Jussy Smollett is an extreme example of what I am calling out on here though. This militant view that anyone who has an alternative view on these things is a horrendous white fascist nazi scum bag and that any action against them is justified.

In reality there are very few ACTUAL nazis, very few racists relative to the western population and actually if anyone is racist (see the Sterling stuff a few months ago) they get blown to pieces in the media, they are outed, lose their jobs, abused online and even potentially arrested.

Trump gets accused of racism yet no one can give me a clear cut example of his racism (It should be easy given the overwhelming anti-trump sentiment in global media).

I get accused of racism yet no one can give me a clear cut example (I'd have easily and rightfully banned from this forum if I had of said anything racist).

The left are obsessed with lying about racism. It benefits no one.

Advert

Just a question........

Is jussy smollett a racist?

He's a complete idiot, that's for sure. Anyone who's been the victim of a genuine hate crime would be disgusted by that episode.

Not sure i'd call him racist I just think he's a cretin for trying to enhance his profile by the means that he did.

:laugh:

Wow. You were embarrassed in that thread when you attacked people who were laughing at another moronic Abbot outburst.

The only conclusion I can think of for why someone persistently invents racism and calls non racist people racist is that they are trying to increase racial tensions.

Making up racism doesn't solve racism. It makes it worse. How do you feel about that?

I think these lefties make it their main mission in life with anybody who disagrees with their views.

Like you say it's generally a name calling exercise in the hope that you'll shut up and go away.

Sorry but they'll have to try harder.:pc:

It's a valid question but I don't think so.

Trump gets accused of racism yet no one can give me a clear cut example of his racism (It should be easy given the overwhelming anti-trump sentiment in global media).

Will this do?

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/01/15/opinion/leonhardt-trump-racist.html

or this?

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2018/08/14/times-president-trump-comments-called-racist/985438002/

Anyway, back on topic...

Andros Townsend has applauded Danny Rose’s “bravery” in revealing his true feelings about racism and, following a shameful weekend for English football, is urging other players to exhibit similar honesty.

Four separate reported instances of alleged racial abuse before, during and after Premier League and Football League matches on Saturday appeared to emphasise a problem highlighted only last week by Rose.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/apr/07/andros-townsend-praises-very-brave-danny-rose-racism-palace-spurs

Shows how much Danny Rose is out of touch with the common working class people. No he shouldn’t have to put up with racial abuse but to say “ He cannot wait to get out of Football “ to me sums up how unappreciative so many Professional Footballers are. He has also said “ I spend more money on a night out on a Saturday than Montenegro were fined”.

Arrogant **** who should pack in the sport if that’s the way he feels. If it wasn’t for the racism element he would be fined for his comments but hey you cannot be seen to be going against anyone who basis their comments against racism.

I have not seen any racial comments on these pages and I would suggest that very very few posters, if indeed any, would fall into that category.

But there always seems to be an undermining agenda by certain posters to place racism at the top of their must “comment on” subjects, even if no actual evidence of such behaviour is available.

Racism is abhorrent of that there is no doubt, but if someone makes a crass or stupid remark people should be able to feel free to comment as they feel appropriate irrespective of the colour of the subject’s skin.

And if people see fit to throw this “gammon” expression at myself, perhaps they would care to discuss this matter with my Jewish wife.

Mr H You should be ashamed of the references you've chosen to back up your assertion that Trump is a racist. The New York Times has become indistinguishable from Pravda, it has become a joke newspaper in the USA because of it's strong left wing bias and reporting.

I confess to not knowing the political leanings of USA Today or the journalist who wrote the article you quote. However any article that uses MS-13 as an argument to cast Trump as a racist is seriously stupid. MS-13 is an horrific, violent and brutal El Salvadorean gang who've committed many terrible atrocities in cities throughout the USA, many gang members avoid deportation by residing in "Sanctuary Cities" like Boston, LA and San Fran, to call MS-13 animals is an insult to animals.

Maxine Waters has called just about every president of the last 40 years a racist and is involved (Together with Nancy Pelosi) in the current chaos that is California. "NFL Players" centered around Colin Kapernick who is deemed by coaches and many cognescenti not good enough to be a starting QB in the NFL but Kapernick turned the whole sorry situation into a racist row. I could go on and by the way I'm no Trump supporter and have posted as such on the Trump thread.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived