onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Mr Smurthwaite's games begin........

Where?

No abuse from me, despite the fact I've been proven right for my hatred of a man that is destroying our club. Take no pleasure from that, just admit you got it so very very wrong Howjy. Surely it's time for us all to unite now?

Apologies if my frustrations have got the better of me in the past. You're clearly a big Vale fan. You must want what's best for Port Vale now, and that's clearly seeing the back of the parasite trying to destroy your club.

Not you FST.Someone was after info and made a point and automatically is a ‘bum chum’.The only thing we have disagreed about is the way we go about changing things.Unforetunately you thought otherwise.Calling people bum chums won’t unite anything.UTV.

Advert

So the protests have damaged the club beyond repair.....yet his actions,his attitude which results in MANY businesses not wanting to deal with him,his total lies haven't.....mmm more ******** you cretin of a little man

Unpopular opinion now- assuming Norman sells up to synectics, how long before protests against new owners? Do you think they have the capital to invest in vale to be at best a top half league 2 side?? Just saying...

They have and they also have plenty of people who want to invest with them,they are business people with contacts and are Vale fans......sadly he will never sell to them despite as he himself says them being the best option for Vale

Can he actually close us down?

If there was no interest in the club then yes he could put us in admin but with an offer of near on 4m I am not so sure

However him with his pathetic little ego believes he can do whatever he wants and when he wants,i don't believe he can which might shock him

For a man who says he never loses on a deal now threatens to flush down the toilet a generous offer from Carol and Co - is that what he is saying?

Bonkers...

That isn't what was said.Either one of his account's have been hacked (again)Or he has been misinterpreted / misunderstood (again) :wink::wink::wink:

He keeps the ground and charges them rent. Don't suppose he would be a good landlord either!

Dont think SS would do that.They think the club and ground should be as one (not split)Cant really see anyone wanting to buy the club then rent the ground.Certainly not rent the ground from Smurthwaite.

Archived