butt lane vale fan

A Mansfields fan view of Smurthwaite.

Does it only amount to abuse if it's directed at the owner? Is abusing the players OK?

It wasn’t abuse it was an accurate description.

As I asked earlier it’s all very sad when it comes down to name calling' date=' how long before CS is called something offensive?[/quote']

For everybody’s sake on here (and I reckon I do mean everyone) take another week off and longer, James.

This forum improved tenfold without you last week.

Nobody wants you here, or to listen to your patronising drivel.

Take the hint.

As I asked earlier it’s all very sad when it comes down to name calling' date=' how long before CS is called something offensive?[/quote']

And as I've mentioned before,does the calling of fans scum by you not count as name calling?

This and the Coventry article are hurtful to me. My father was a miner for some 39 years and endured the 1984 strike. I find it almost possible to understand that people could possibly defend this man.

Would those that do feel the same if he was effectively taking food from their table?

In PVFC's respect that is what he is doing.

I understand business but have to be honest I would never profit at the expense of a community.

Remove this man - He has no sentiment or feeling for anyone or anything - cash is King

It wasn’t abuse it was an accurate description.

Are you happy with suggesting the players should be put in a human blender to produce the **** necessary for a statue??

I think you’re on crossed wires here. I was referring to the fat gobshite.:wink:

Talking of which I never pay attention to the man with the username that is somewhat racist

I think you’re on crossed wires here. I was referring to the fat gobshite.:wink:

Talking of which I never pay attention to the man with the username that is somewhat racist

Ah sorry, misread your post.

And as I've mentioned before,does the calling of fans scum by you not count as name calling?

It’s a logical description of those that shame the club with racist abuse or violence. What would you refer to those as?

It’s a logical description of those that shame the club with racist abuse or violence. What would you refer to those as?

Abusive violent racists?..... Possibly criminals?..... stoke/crewe supporters?

If it's simply about shaming the club.... how about calling them.... Smurfs?

Doesn’t matter which club they ‘claim’ to support mate, they are all parasites on society and the football club they attach themselves to. Thankfully some that ‘support’ Stoke have been ‘dealt with’ by the courts this week (punishments being a joke) and some of ‘our’ Grimsby hooligans weirdly still have to face their fate.

Good one Geo :smile:

So,do you find someone's username somewhat offensive?

Not forgetting the disgusting comment he made about CS.