onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Synectic`s owner statement

valeblue

That’s not a Defence I have seen work very frequently.

Just because others are greedy scumbags that will look after their own pockets doesn’t forgive Smurthwaite for being a greedy scumbag that is looking after his own pocket.

He’s a capitalist businessman, he’s looking to make money shame on him.

Other than Jack Hayward and Jack Walker there are very few that look to give money away to the bottomless pits that are football clubs.

Advert

All football clubs are community football clubs, even the sham that is MK Dons.

Sadly they have also all long since been businesses as they couldn’t cope on fan’s ticket purchases alone.

Circular argument... doesn’t make it right.

He damaged the club through his stupid decisions.

He hasn’t had fans tickets alone... he has had £2.4m in transfer fees and fun runs.

And now he is taking advantage of people’s love for the club to make a profit on the wreckage he has caused.

Circular argument... doesn’t make it right.

He damaged the club through his stupid decisions.

He hasn’t had fans tickets alone... he has had £2.4m in transfer fees and fun runs.

And now he is taking advantage of people’s love for the club to make a profit on the wreckage he has caused.

Sales his business has generated. Sadly it’s the way of the world.

Oh for the days of the 80s (not the hooliganism, more the level playing fields).

Sales his business has generated. Sadly it’s the way of the world.

Oh for the days of the 80s (not the hooliganism, more the level playing fields).

Unsurprisingly we think differently... I think he should walk away at best neutral and not profit of the carcass of Port Vale football club.

You on the other hand stated yesterday that you wouldn’t mind a child molester running the club as long as it was winning.

I guess we are just different.

Unsurprisingly we think differently... I think he should walk away at best neutral and not profit of the carcass of Port Vale football club.

You on the other hand stated yesterday that you wouldn’t mind a child molester running the club as long as it was winning.

I guess we are just different.

Wow! That’s a despicable low 🙄

Just for the record I firmly believe all proven child abusers should face the death penalty. Clear?

Lads. Please. Count up to ten before committing to paper.

Sage advise (excuse the pun)

Worthwhile for some to listen to when they are trying to defend the chairman and his actions on screwing over a community club.

He could be a child molester, but if he bankrolled Vale to Premier League football no one would care.

Can’t argue with any of that' date=' football is all about winning nowadays.[/quote']

Hands up and apologies for bringing it up again. Maybe those that made the comment would like to apologise and admit it was a bit daft? Then we can draw a line.

Fair enough but Smurf is a hardened business man.

My biggest real fear with the emotional side is that her heart rules head and we end up with a Notts County / Alan Hardy type situation. She’s already potentially going to be paying over the odds.

Football is a business like no other and the customers demands are exceptionally high.

I don't think he is mate.... a chancer who has made a few bob perhaps.

I think she is sensible enough to pull it off and make it work... but it's a long term project, there is no quick fix for years of decay and rot.

He’s a capitalist businessman, he’s looking to make money shame on him.

Other than Jack Hayward and Jack Walker there are very few that look to give money away to the bottomless pits that are football clubs.

I have no problem with people trying to make money or being capitalists.... provided the business grows and they money is there to take.... I do dislike the salvage men, the asset strippers and rapists who simply decimate to take what they can and as much as they can with no regard to the lives it affects.... I think Smurf fits into the above.

I don't want someone who just throws money at Vale.... Vale needs someone who builds it from the bottom up. Invests and reinvest in all aspects of the business using the money it generates... by all means take profit when it's there, but not all of it.

I think synectics could be the answer.

Smurthwaite is no better than the Oystons at Blackpool.

Thankfully they were expelled from the club and hopefully Blackpool can emerge from their terrible management of the club.Obviously Norman has followed their example of how to milk as much money from a club with little or no investment. They got their comeuppance and I am sure Norman will reap what he has sown.

carol must know what her plans for the club would be, in this league you don't need to spend over the odds to become a top 3/7 team, we have a huge fan base if she does come in fans needs to come back and give her the backing to take the club forward
Early days a know, but progress is being made with Askey and his new set up, adequate players were brought in using Smurf economics, so further signings should be within a new owners grasp, sufficient to make a stab at the POs.

Archived