blackdog

Smurthwaite breaks silence.......

Sproson is in the sentinel today saying that he represents Crookes and although he doesn't represent the other lad from Forest, he did recommend him.

He also said that we were in for experienced league strikers and were prepared to pay significant proportions of wages in loan deals. He has also been asked for advice on the manager position.

With regards to the Hugill payments I for the life of me can't see that in the cash rich age of The Premier League that West Ham paid Preston in installments ?

Wouldn't surprise me if we had the full lot in one go and also the Alnwick money from Rangers.

Some of West Ham players are on close to 9 million a year on wages I'd imagine ( Arnautovic ) , yet apparently they pay Preston in dribs and drabs ?

I think it's mainly to do with the financial fair play rules I.e. the transfer fee costs are in instalments over a number of years so there isn't any spikes that would breach the rules.

With regards to the Hugill payments I for the life of me can't see that in the cash rich age of The Premier League that West Ham paid Preston in installments ?

Wouldn't surprise me if we had the full lot in one go and also the Alnwick money from Rangers.

Some of West Ham players are on close to 9 million a year on wages I'd imagine ( Arnautovic ) , yet apparently they pay Preston in dribs and drabs ?

Is there any other reason for Gorman staying around except to get his grubby hands on the Hugill money?

Unless he enjoys bird spotting in Hamil Road.

Is there any other reason for Gorman staying around except to get his grubby hands on the Hugill money?

And Alsager

Interesting comment by Danny Pugh today saying how he had nothing to do with the new signings. If Norm hasn’t been involved as he says then Mr Nobody must have been

So Gorman was lying then.

Well I never.

Ive heard Smurthwaite called some things but an ornithologist he will go up the wall with that insult.

ManC are paying Leicester for Mahrez in instalments, not a problem as they go into their new training ground and stadium expansion accounts. But I would imagine transfer fees would be paid in instalments between clubs as the norm. Cash flow with big clubs just as important as with a corner shop, and need to make the most of their money.

Sproson is in the sentinel today saying that he represents Crookes and although he doesn't represent the other lad from Forest, he did recommend him.

He also said that we were in for experienced league strikers and were prepared to pay significant proportions of wages in loan deals. He has also been asked for advice on the manager position.

Why wasn’t Rico on a loan deal then.

chatted with my bosses dad who has always been in business and done quite well , he says any company that has problems it stems form the top, the buck stops with him , he needs to man up, grow a pair and stop being a weasel hiding behind the media and lies , he is a very weak person can give it but not take it

A Fish rots from the head.

Could it be Aspin sorted it out before he packed in.

I think that may be the case. I think Sandozs interview after Carlisle which started with. Isn’t it about time you ****** off? Or words to that effect was the final straw for Aspos.

Sandoz still needs a smack in the mouth for it.

I think that may be the case. I think Sandozs interview after Carlisle which started with. Isn’t it about time you ****** off? Or words to that effect was the final straw for Aspos.

Sandoz still needs a smack in the mouth for it.

Agreed, I took his comments personally, Aspo did not deserve that and the thing that really annoyed me was the comments after the interview congratulating themselves for sticking it to a great Vale player.