onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Please Neil listen to the fans

old sage

Advert

It's a lot sillier when fans try to blame Smurf for what happens on the pitch?

But no decent manager wants to work with Smurf. So the dross football weve had to put up with the last 3 or 4 years is down to Smurf because we can not attract any decent managers.

Vale are a stockport county waiting to happen, unless he sells the club..

But no decent manager wants to work with Smurf. So the dross football weve had to put up with the last 3 or 4 years is down to Smurf because we can not attract any decent managers.

Vale are a stockport county waiting to happen, unless he sells the club..

Can't remember anyone complaining when he employed Aspo?

Regardless of Popey signing a new contract, unless Aspin suddenly grows a pair, stops concentrating on not losing, and in doing so not getting the sack, and instead sends out a team to win, and i genuinely believe we have the players to do so, I and hundreds of others, both fear, and are accepting of the fact, that we will be forced to watch a lot more of this utter tripe

The treacle fair on Sunday was a much more enjoyable experience.

Players, hey i bet Man Utd players who didnt like Jose questioning there application effort and desire are playing like 50 per cent better now he as gone because they are spoilt over paid hurt easily of little character .

I see the same trend at Vale to me theres to many under performing soft of little character players .

If someone told me at work i was performing poorly i would up it to a level beyond good .

If Aspo tells the players to go out and give there all and 6 do and the other five are sulking because the week before Aspo was not overly impressed with there performance and application then no matter how hardand good the 6 reliableplayersareplayers the other 5 willalways bring the team down .

Thats certainly looks the case to me .

Aspin was no shrinking violet i cant imagine him holding back if wasnt happy with what the players were giving and even if the players do not enjoy playing for Aspin they should give there all for the fans as surely if i was a player id want be playing to be top six and in doing so attracting more support which surely would create more money so there win bonus would be thoroughly deserved .

Players, hey i bet Man Utd players who didnt like Jose questioning there application effort and desire are playing like 50 per cent better now he as gone because they are spoilt over paid hurt easily of little character .

I see the same trend at Vale to me theres to many under performing soft of little character players .

If someone told me at work i was performing poorly i would up it to a level beyond good .

If Aspo tells the players to go out and give there all and 6 do and the other five are sulking because the week before Aspo was not overly impressed with there performance and application then no matter how hardand good the 6 reliableplayersareplayers the other 5 willalways bring the team down .

Thats certainly looks the case to me .

Aspin was no shrinking violet i cant imagine him holding back if wasnt happy with what the players were giving and even if the players do not enjoy playing for Aspin they should give there all for the fans as surely if i was a player id want be playing to be top six and in doing so attracting more support which surely would create more money so there win bonus would be thoroughly deserved .

Aspin and Mourinho may both use defensive tactics but I don't think they have much else in common. Mourinho alienated and publicly singled his players out for criticism and is highly egotistical and scheming.

Aspin only criticises his players out of honesty and only saying things like they need to work harder in training and show more consistency. I'm not saying he's a great man motivator but I don't think he's lost the dressing room. Players he has dropped, like Miller and Worrall, may not be his biggest fans right now but that is standard for dropped players.

Archived