onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread - Grimsby Town v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert

Shall I re-start the ‘Aspin Out’ thread now??

And exactly what do you expect to gain by changing manager again ?

did we really expect to move from nearly dropping out of the league to being promoted ??

cant see any better options for a manager coming in to change anything drastically - it takes time to build a squad and improvement - I'm afraid patience is required

Now I’ve seen it all - two down and Aspo brings Joyce on for Kay, leaving Kanu on the bench. Can anyone explain this lunacy?!!!

He would rather loose 2 nil than try and win or draw the game. May be Kanu does not do reach rounds.

See what? You said he cost us the game in the FIRST minute.There are at least another 89 mins + injury time to play.A lot can happen during that time time.Mistakes will be made by either side,officials will get things wrong which could have a bearing on the final result.The game IS NOT won or lost in the FIRST minute.

I told u...

Really peed off with this performance and result against the high and mighty Grimsby bluddy town. For the first time this season i question team selection . One man up front , and playing a man in front of the back four against prolific Grimsby buddy town .Should have been Conlon and Hannant in ctre mid . Kanu and Whitfield out wide, Popey. and Miller up front . Obvious two up top to every vale fan . Instead we get Kay and Worrall . 2-0 against Grimsby bluddy town . Really peed off.

So Grimsby score in the FIRST minute of the game.There is a minimum of another 89 minutes to play and you think he has cost us the game????? There is a lot that can happen during the remaining 89 mins (plus injury time) and you actually think the game is won / lost in the FIRST minute. :doh: :doh:.

Now do u believe I know what I'm talking about?

I've said it for months Aspin got to go, we win at the mighty Crewe and scrape a draw against Exeter and people think he's the messiah, clueless.

:laugh::laugh::laugh: mickyferns my favourite contributor on here....PLEASE don't ever go away.......I've just won money on what you would say...thank you!

Good news is i've managed to work out how to add Mickyferns to my ignore list - I'm happy about that at least

In terms of result today, I'm nor overly surprised. I think its going to be one of those seasons, finish mid table, win some, lose some - inconsistent

Wouldnt be at all surprised if we beat Lincoln next week ( heres hoping )

We are an absolute Joke. Aspin loses a game and he panics. Makes too many negative changes. They are a poor side. They were playing keep ball!

Tactically poor again as it was on Tuesday. Aspin needs to improve quickly

Shows how much we will miss Manny. We are rubbish without him.

No doubt Aspin will say we were unlucky they scored in the first minute. We were just unlucky and we tried and should have got something out of the game.

Sorry no - rubbish selection and subs coming on. It was not a good game and glad I had to look after my daughter and not go to Grimbsy.

Aspin can you talk to Miller and say - have you read the book about being a striker and how to pass to another striker in a better position to score. Maybe there is a child video with colour pictures Aspin and Co could use with Miller, in case words are too much for him.

You can have all the tactics/positional changes you want but how do you legislate for Clark's gaff after 37 seconds on the clock? We were then miles better than them but looked toothless. Second half was pi$$ poor and to cap it all when that chance fell to Popey in the closing minutes he absolutey fluffed it...summed the day up for me. Hey ho onto next week........Osprey hit nail on head....it's going to be an inconsistent season.

Archived