onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread - Crewe Alexandra v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert

A no mark club with awful skeletons in the cupboard and no signs of taking responsibility. I’ve never thought of it as a local derby, we share a substandard radio station, not a county or city.

I hope we win as per any game but it’s of no more importance than any other game. Morally and historically they’re beneath us and should disappear into the abyss.

Good old Crewe. They're more than just a club.

They're a ring.

Cheltenham had the right idea condense the game get in their faces and stop them playing.

Our team is much stronger than last season so just hope Aspin doesn’t let us sit back and absorb the pressure.

Their defence is very poor and needs pressure on them to make silly mistakes.

Last season we gave away poor goals by poor goalkeeping and schoolboy errors getting caught on the break.

We now have a solid keeper and better defence,midfield and attack so let’s give them a pasting and shut up Artell.

If they move the ball around like they can then we will struggle cope with them, we need to make it as physical as possible and try bully them off their game

Said the same, playing attacking football against Crewe often doesn’t end well. Get a amongst them and bully a bit and you usually get a result

Makes me laugh too! I thought 'the Crewe way' was something that they never mention that happened on away trips and sleepovers at the coach's house.:sad:

Artell looks just like Spencer from Phoenix Nights, I wonder if his mum gave him a job reference?

The Crewe way faded into non existence once Ashton moved on. They used to play with mostly academy lads who were 17-23 and had been persuaded to stay and showcase themselves for the big move. At the moment they have journeymen veterans and young lads who will not player higher than league 2. If that’s the Crewe way god help them

Same 11 for me. Was impressed on Saturday and think we will be a threat going forward to anyone when pope Whitfield and miller all start. I fancy us to get a red though can see miller going a bit over the top potentially. Only change I would consider is bringing gibbons in as rawlinson doesn’t convince me at right back. Much prefer to have him and legge and centre personally. Going for a 3-1 win

If they move the ball around like they can then we will struggle cope with them, we need to make it as physical as possible and try bully them off their game

who do you think they are Barcelona. they only outplayed us last season because our midfield was to slow. Manny and Conlon Whitfield and Hannant will track back a lot and cover every blade of grass we will be fine against them. same team as last Saturday no need to change anything

What happened to the steward who threw coin on the pitch?

Same cover up as Bennell who did nothing when he was at Crewe.Oh the club weren’t aware it was happening.

Half of Stoke on Trent knew it was happening because they always got stick about it when they played at Vale.

Dario seems to have gone into hiding since the Bennell fiasco.Why is he still Director of Football and the academy.What happened to his appeal in February 2017.Big cover up by the club to stop them being rogered by the players who were rogered.

There seems to be a disproportionate number of Vale fans getting 5 year bans for encroaching on the pitch,considering how many Crewe fans got on.

No doubt they were plonkers to go on the pitch but a 5-year ban is way over the top.

It wouldn't happen in any other sphere of life in England so why for a football offence?

What happened to the steward who threw coin on the pitch?

Same cover up as Bennell who did nothing when he was at Crewe.Oh the club weren’t aware it was happening.

Half of Stoke on Trent knew it was happening because they always got stick about it when they played at Vale.

Dario seems to have gone into hiding since the Bennell fiasco.Why is he still Director of Football and the academy.What happened to his appeal in February 2017.Big cover up by the club to stop them being rogered by the players who were rogered.

Cover up ? Artell fined 1k along with his sport performance coach for unprofessional conduct at the last game no sign of that in the media I wonder what hold Crewe have over the press ?

Archived