onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Crewe smoke bomb.

melv

Idiot's trick but a 5 year ban seems a bit harsh to me, it wasn't like he purposely assaulted someone. I think a fine and maybe some communo would have done.

He has been banned before. I still think 5 years is a bit much. However which of these two atmospheres looks better?

or

Also, I assume you had no problem Melv when flares and smoke bombs were getting set off in 2012 at the protests?

Advert

I really truly don't get this reasoning, that this is somehow okay and people actually defending him and his actions!

You do the crime, you do the time! And if he thinks letting smoke bombs of in a crowded pub is funny, he really should be ordered to some sort of psychological treatment as well!

In which universe is that even remotely funny? Or normal behavior?

Don't get the fascination with letting one of these things off,especially in a pub.

If he wanted a bit of attention,he's certainly got that.

Its certainly not a good thing to do at anytime, any where.But why do something like this in a pub that is full of fans of your own team????

He has been banned before. I still think 5 years is a bit much. However which of these two atmospheres looks better?
or

Also, I assume you had no problem Melv when flares and smoke bombs were getting set off in 2012 at the protests?

I wasn't in favour of the flares that were let off during the protests.One was thrown and landed right by where I was standing.It was soon kicked out of the way to where no one was standing by someone else.

Mattholl if you are representative of Port Vale fans then I will leave now. Your defence of this appalling criminal act is beyond reasonable comprehension. There is no room for this mentality. Attitudes and actions like this will stop parents and grandparents from bringing their cherished loved ones to see Port Vale. Sport is about fun hope competition challenge victory defeat honour loyalty fidelity belonging. I ask that you go away and reconsider your unacceptable response. I would only welcome you back if you show humility and good Grace and firmly oppose the perpetrator of this dreadful act. Criminality has no place at Port Vale neither do they who defend it.

Could someone please explain

What is so good and what all the fun is about throwing,using these smoke bombs?

IF they are harmless fun(which has been said many times before although not on this thread)Then why are they classed as dangerous and because of that they are banned?

Mattholl if you are representative of Port Vale fans then I will leave now. Your defence of this appalling criminal act is beyond reasonable comprehension. There is no room for this mentality. Attitudes and actions like this will stop parents and grandparents from bringing their cherished loved ones to see Port Vale. Sport is about fun hope competition challenge victory defeat honour loyalty fidelity belonging. I ask that you go away and reconsider your unacceptable response. I would only welcome you back if you show humility and good Grace and firmly oppose the perpetrator of this dreadful act. Criminality has no place at Port Vale neither do they who defend it.

Criminal act? Criminality? It’s a smoke bomb let’s not loose our heads here Jesus. Let’s not beat about the Bush this is a busy heaving pub with people jumping up and down, singing and chanting. He hasn’t let this off in a Toby carvery

Criminal act? Criminality? It’s a smoke bomb let’s not loose our heads here Jesus. Let’s not beat about the Bush this is a busy heaving pub with people jumping up and down, singing and chanting. He hasn’t let this off in a Toby carvery
What a stupid response from someone as ******** as the clown who threw it ... do you realise that thousands of people die every year as the result of asthma attacks .the sooner ******** like you and ******** keep away from the club and stop using Vale as an excuse for a drunken day out and bringing shame upon the good name of port vale the better. ...

Sent from my [device_name] using the http://onevalefan mobile app

What a stupid response from someone as ******** as the clown who threw it ... do you realise that thousands of people die every year as the result of asthma attacks .the sooner ******** like you and ******** keep away from the club and stop using Vale as an excuse for a drunken day out and bringing shame upon the good name of port vale the better. ...

Sent from my [device_name] using the http://onevalefan mobile app

Do you realise thousands of people die every year of choking on food ban that too? Alcoholism to maybe ban that too, falling down stairs maybe ban them as well. Sure the lads not proud that he caused the girl to have an asthma attack. But as I’ve said will happen across the country today in hundreds of places and with no issues at all. It being blown out of proportion by old snowflakes who want to jump on the moral high ground.

If you took away the people at games of football every Saturday who have a had a drink you would be looking at about a third of fans left in the stadium be very careful what you wish for. Just a quick update or judgemental ******** like you I wasn’t drunk that the Crewe game I went with my old man, in fact I drove. However we both came to go into bar 7 and it was heaving, very raucous and very very hot inside with condensation running down the door glass, also a huge group of people stood in a crowd of smoke fagging it outside and we decided to swerve it and go to another place further along which was was still pretty rowdy. Neither of us mind rowdy or should we as everyone is looking to enjoy their day.

If I was severely asthmatic (had mild asthma since I was a kid and still have an inhaler) there’s not a chance I would head into bar 7 at all.

Archived