onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Crewe smoke bomb.

melv

Would the DJ be banned and be a criminal for setting off his vapour cannons? It can cause an asthma attack and is deliberate

Couldn't have any less to do with the original argument.

The guy who's been banned deserves it. He's caused trouble before, many times and isn't even a young lad. Typical kind of 'fan' we need to stay away from the vale.

Advert

Every club has it's share of tosseurs but not every club has "supporters" who advocate such behaviour and consider such behaviour as normal.

Yes,it's unbelievable that other Vale fans actually condone this childish behaviour.

Anything for a laugh eh?

Yes,it's unbelievable that other Vale fans actually condone this childish behaviour.

Anything for a laugh eh?

No one has condoned the behaviour what I said was I thought it was harsh, treated very severely and that personally I don’t have an issue with it. The lads let a smoke bomb off and everyone here automatically goes for the moral high ground as usual but have the most ****** up moral code on the planet.

It’s ok to be abusive and chase men in their 50s and 60s fearing violence because you want them to sell the club they own and you support, but if you set a smoke bomb off in a pub you are the lowest of the low. The hypocrisy is unbelievable.

Could someone please explain

What is so good and what all the fun is about throwing,using these smoke bombs?

IF they are harmless fun(which has been said many times before although not on this thread)Then why are they classed as dangerous and because of that they are banned?

Anyone able to answer?

Go on, I’ll humour you since you’re intent on embarrassing yourself, how am I a hypocrite?

Well I assume you’ve never broken the law in your life? You’ve never driven over the speed limit ever, you’ve never took a pee in a Bush ever, never sworn at anyone face to face?. All minor offenses but offenses all the same

Driving over the speed limit by 2-3 mile an hour can be the difference between killing or injuring a child. Not intending to hurt anyone but if the wrong circumstances exist then bad things can happen, same in this situation on another day, no one who’s asthmatic is in the pub and no one is affected

Well I assume you’ve never broken the law in your life? You’ve never driven over the speed limit ever, you’ve never took a pee in a Bush ever, never sworn at anyone face to face?. All minor offenses but offenses all the same

Driving over the speed limit by 2-3 mile an hour can be the difference between killing or injuring a child. Not intending to hurt anyone but if the wrong circumstances exist then bad things can happen, same in this situation on another day, no one who’s asthmatic is in the pub and no one is affected

Do you genuinely not see a problem with letting off a smoke bomb in a crowded pub!?! Do you not see panic ensuing etc? Jesus...

I’m not saying I’ve never broken the law, but there’s breaking the law and there’s blatantly flouting it. That’s not hypocrisy, it’s common sense

Do you genuinely not see a problem with letting off a smoke bomb in a crowded pub!?! Do you not see panic ensuing etc? Jesus...

I’m not saying I’ve never broken the law, but there’s breaking the law and there’s blatantly flouting it. That’s not hypocrisy, it’s common sense

No I see the issue, but it’s not as serious as people are making out. There was no stampede or insuring chaos, a few people filed out and two coppers pulled up and went in. The police opposite were so not bothered they didn’t leave their posts and let a couple of beat cops come and deal with it. It’s not blatantly flouting the law it’s a minor infringement which had the asthmatic person not been there would of been a non event and a grumble from a few people at wasting 2 mins of their day. You would think he’s sent a grenade off the way people are going on.

Had he not got previous he would have been fined £200 at the most and given a ticking off. Less serious than speeding, same urinating in public and other nothing offenses which most people at someone will have been guilty of had they been caught

I sometimes despair of some folk who follow Vale. Today's game at Mansfield was classified as "high risk", a fact which caused me a considerable amount of aggravation. It was high risk because of some of the stupid behaviour we've seen in the last couple of months. Will we never learn.

No I see the issue, but it’s not as serious as people are making out. There was no stampede or insuring chaos, a few people filed out and two coppers pulled up and went in. The police opposite were so not bothered they didn’t leave their posts and let a couple of beat cops come and deal with it. It’s not blatantly flouting the law it’s a minor infringement which had the asthmatic person not been there would of been a non event and a grumble from a few people at wasting 2 mins of their day. You would think he’s sent a grenade off the way people are going on.

Had he not got previous he would have been fined £200 at the most and given a ticking off. Less serious than speeding, same urinating in public and other nothing offenses which most people at someone will have been guilty of had they been caught

There is no hope for you & your agenda. Your understanding of criminal law is so lacking and your obsession with speeding & peeing is so deep, there’s no reason.

You do realise you don’t actually have to hit someone to be convicted of assault don’t you? Absolute chaos is an entirely foreseeable consequence of setting off a smoke grenade in a packed pub, which is an offence.

Sorry, you’re wrong on a cellular level.

Archived