onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Crewe smoke bomb.

melv

Both scenarios aren't great but surely letting a smoke bomb off in a small confined room with low ceiling -which could have smoke alarms, poss spinklers, poss fire risk with no where for the smoke to dissipate is surely way out of order and cant be defended be interesting if anyone does think this is ok would they appreciate one being let off next to them

Advert

You genuinely don’t have the brains you were born with & there’s no point in knocking when nobody’s home.

P.S. You can’t perceive to claim peril on someone else’s behalf so you’d probably be ticked off for wasting police time.

I’d head back to law school pal, if someone admitted to an assault on a particular person in writing. It would be treated seriously and if upon interviewing the person who was the victim they decide to make a statement too then charges could be brought again the person committing the act. That’s come from a copper I’m sat with currently

What did you study at law school property law by any chance?

I’d head back to law school pal, if someone admitted to an assault on a particular person in writing. It would be treated seriously and if upon interviewing the person who was the victim they decide to make a statement too then charges could be brought again the person committing the act. That’s come from a copper I’m sat with currently

What does the copper think about your legal viewpoint its ok to let a smoke bomb off in a pub

Might be an idea to ask the copper you are sat with about the use of smoke bombs.Ask why it’s against the law to use them in such a way.Ask why people who use them get banning orders etc

Might be an idea to ask the copper you are sat with about the use of smoke bombs.Ask why it’s against the law to use them in such a way.Ask why people who use them get banning orders etc

Try thinking up something unique melv the poster before you said exactly the same thing

Try thinking up something unique melv the poster before you said exactly the same thing

I had just gone out of the room to do something else and hadn’t seen the other post.But is that the best that you can come back with? Ask you copper friend for some help if that’s the best you can come back with

I had just gone out of the room to do something else and hadn’t seen the other post.But is that the best that you can come back with? Ask you copper friend for some help if that’s the best you can come back with

No I’m proving Yukon out to be a little clueless at something he’s been banging on is his area of expertise. There’s no point asking a cooler if something illegal is illegal mate. No one has said it’s not.

So far melv all you’ve done is come with what ifs. There’s people out there who have lost the sight in the eye from messing with elastic bands. Most your argument is around people throwing smoke bombs which no body has.

Any way you lot enjoy your completely legal Sunday’s make sure none of you speed, smoke whilst driving or have more than two beers whilst in charge of anyone under 16

personally i have no issue with it at all. quite common up and down the country and bit of fun. Unfortunate that someone was asthmatic nearby but they werent to know. Could easily have been a smoke/ vapour machine from a DJ booth and no one would bat an eyelid

Do you expect people with asthma to wear a big badge to tell everyone around them that they suffer from it? Do you still think they are a bit of fun?

You have changed your story AGAIN!!! It’s laughable.

If some one makes a threat in writing, a third party can’t report it as an assault. You can consent to assault, I’m sure the officer will confirm.

Setting of a smoke bomb, in a packed bar, in a area heavily policed because of high tensions, is utterly moronic; I’m sure he/ she will confirm that too.

In addition, I have to presume since you’re writing away on here, you’re as abhorrent company in the flesh as you are in writing.

You have changed your story AGAIN!!! It’s laughable.

If some one makes a threat in writing, a third party can’t report it as an assault. You can consent to assault, I’m sure the officer will confirm.

Setting of a smoke bomb, in a packed bar, in a area heavily policed because of high tensions, is utterly moronic; I’m sure he/ she will confirm that too.

In addition, I have to presume since you’re writing away on here, you’re as abhorrent company in the flesh as you are in writing.

Haven’t change my story at all Yukon you’re just wrong. If someone on social media (this forum) was to admit that they assaulted someone, evidence of that could be passed to the police and they could and would likely investigate. If the person who the assault was on decided at that point to agree to give a statement confirming it then charges could be brought. She has confirmed it. She was also the person who suggested criminal law was likely not what you had studied which I notice you just happened to leave out a reply to....

Any way no more bites I’m off out. I’d get reading your text books again mate if you did criminal law and let us know who you practice for so we can all avoid for legal advice

Archived