onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Crewe smoke bomb.

melv

I think when people see "I think a 5 year ban is harsh"

They understand "I love smoke bombs and think they should introduce them into school assemblies."

White knight snowflake hypocrites who are so bothered about pretending to themselves what a nice person they are that they actually can't understand a basic argument.

Oh and I went to and passed law school too, and can confirm that it is not a crime to have an opinion that a punishment is too lenient or too harsh.

Advert

White knight snowflake hypocrites who are so bothered about pretending to themselves what a nice person they are that they actually can't understand a basic argument.

Like just wanting to watch the game? Without mither? I'll keep pretending thanks. This is not an age thing. I was going Vale away from when I was 16 in the 70's. I want/wanted never any mither. Just watch the game get behind the lads and hopefully get a decent pie and oxo and result. Think that makes me a fake nice person. No. Just a normal I don't throw flares in pubs person and am not a yob person.

And cause no problem and am not any problem to anyone type. Is it that hard to not be a pest?

Cut the crap. If some on here feel this is a laugh fine. I do not agree. I find it pathetic anti-social behaviour. Do now, would have done aged 16.

This thread is depressing reading.

Well done sure your family’s really proud. Pick fault all you like but the bottom line is you and all the sheep on here expressing total outrage with the smoke bomb spend half your time noshing off the people who assault the current and previous owners. You and they alike are hypocrites

You can’t express outrage at one and champion another

You just won’t stop digging, what is wrong with you!?! This thread isn’t anything to do with assaults; do you understand how debates work? What you’re banging on about, and some clueless yob setting off a smoke bomb are in no way connected, so your argument is lost before you start.

Secondly,you’re making bold accusations about others posters but where’s your proof? Smoke bomb boy has been tried in a court of law, he definitely did it, you’re fabricating to suit your weird agenda..

Thirdly what if your firework friend also “assaulted” the chairman, drove too fast and drains the main vein in foliage on public property? Does that make him worse than Hitler?

Shall we keep up the farcical argument? As you can see, I can make things up too.

Blindly following a point of view, even though it’s obviously wrong is a far bigger crime than slashing in a bush.

You just won’t stop digging, what is wrong with you!?! This thread isn’t anything to do with assaults; do you understand how debates work? What you’re banging on about, and some clueless yob setting off a smoke bomb are in no way connected, so your argument is lost before you start.

Secondly,you’re making bold accusations about others posters but where’s your proof? Smoke bomb boy has been tried in a court of law, he definitely did it, you’re fabricating to suit your weird agenda..

Thirdly what if your firework friend also “assaulted” the chairman, drove too fast and drains the main vein in foliage on public property? Does that make him worse than Hitler?

Shall we keep up the farcical argument? As you can see, I can make things up too.

Blindly following a point of view, even though it’s obviously wrong is a far bigger crime than slashing in a bush.

Off topic I know, but just a few minutes ago I was wondering how long it would be before 'Hitler's' name was invoked into the debate.

Carry on folks :smile:

So yesterday's game was yet another classed as high risk , why , due to the mindless minority who simply go to away games intent on getting steaming drunk and causing mayhem. ...so what happens next? ? A hefty fine from the EFL , points deducted or parts of the ground closed yet again. .. yes matt this old bag/hypocrit/snowflake would love it if all the brain dead numpties kept away and left us to enjoy the match day experience as it was intended to be. ..

Yukon I’m sure if they taught you to read at law school? However the issue is pretty simple. While you want to try and make out that this isn’t the case well known regular posters on this board have openly admitted and boasted that they have chased previous board members to their cars, verbally abused the current owner and previous owners of the club. That’s a fact and you can read it in the many posts, i think in the thread on the supporters club meeting attended by Smurthwaite there’s a couple of people reminiscing about chasing Glenn Oliver from the club to his car and verbally abusing the current owner.

My point is where we’re all you do-gooders then? Where’s Yukon the legal eagle and Essex ‘criminal minds’ vale then? No one has the ******** to say anything to them about behaviour which let’s be honest if that was put in the papers and reported would be rolled and hung around the neck of port vale F.C. like everything else. However you lot when that happened and other black and gold issues were completely ignored by the self righteous few on here. Even now when these things are mentioned and floated about you and the rest of your petty, self righteous bunch don’t say a word.

The next time any previous issue like that is mentioned again on here and admitted I’ll be screenshotting it and sending it to police as evidence of an assault and of the administrative team of OVF not reporting it and turning a blind eye. Let’s see if that makes port vale F.C. look good then.

IMG_4696.JPG

This is what I mean about changing culture. This is the indoor Wembley concourse at half time yesterday. It’s actually a video shot by my friend where this is person actually takes out and uses two smoke bombs, in full view of stewards and fans alike. No one complains, stewards don’t care and no one is arrested....because it’s a common thing and a minor offence like smoking in the toilets.

This isn’t a vale idiot issue it’s something you will see more and more across the country and is accepted by other clubs week in week out.

Everyone knows the rules Melv, but do you think anyone enforces them if you can stand brazenly and hold one for 10 mins in full view of police, stewards and fans filming in the countries national stadium? Then go and light another one?

Its increasingly accepted across the country Just vale given the age of the majority of fans hasnt come into contact with it much. Travel to prem games and you will see this in most packed pubs pre game. I’ve been to 6 Utd games this year and 2 Newcastle and on each occasion there’s been smoke bombs in the pub and on a couple occasions in the stadium too. This last season Sheff Utd fans had them and threw them into our end (one even got the wrong colour and ended up with a blue one), bolton had them, Crewe in both games this season have had them. And I’m sure if you looked at the police reports not one person was arrested for using them.

This lads unlucky to be arrested, charged and banned for it given that it’s let go so often across the country.

Is it 'let go' generally or is it just difficult to track down the person who did it and/or prove in a court of law? I imagine that letting off a smoke bomb in a pub where the CCTV will be decent won't have done him any favours.

Everyone knows the rules Melv, but do you think anyone enforces them if you can stand brazenly and hold one for 10 mins in full view of police, stewards and fans filming in the countries national stadium? Then go and light another one?

Its increasingly accepted across the country Just vale given the age of the majority of fans hasnt come into contact with it much. Travel to prem games and you will see this in most packed pubs pre game. I’ve been to 6 Utd games this year and 2 Newcastle and on each occasion there’s been smoke bombs in the pub and on a couple occasions in the stadium too. This last season Sheff Utd fans had them and threw them into our end (one even got the wrong colour and ended up with a blue one), bolton had them, Crewe in both games this season have had them. And I’m sure if you looked at the police reports not one person was arrested for using them.

This lads unlucky to be arrested, charged and banned for it given that it’s let go so often across the country.

Are you happy with smoke bombs being used in such a way? Are you not at all bothered in the slightest?

So matt... 3 people set of flares / smoke bombs at 1 stadium? ?? You say no one complained , how could you possibly know if you were not there, you say no one was arrested, again how would you know ....you go on to say that flares are widely accepted at stadiums, that is utter rubbish, I know for a fact that police and security spend hours trawling cctv at Vale park to identify and Ban people who break this law ... your entitled to your opinion but don't spread lies about flares being accepted and tolerated. ..

Archived