onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Crewe smoke bomb.

melv

Advert

Choking on food is accidental. .. falling down stairs us accidental. .. throwing a smoke bomb Is a very deliberate and illegal act ... how on earth you can compare them as the same is beyond belief. ...

Sent from my [device_name] using the http://onevalefan mobile app

Ok let’s make an easier comparison then as you’ve now served the apology for calling me a drunken idiot.

In that venue there was a DJ who has the vapour cannons around his booth (new type of smoke machine) if he sets those off (which he did the previous year) then would he be banned from all football stadiums? Taken to court and fined if someone had an asthma attack as a result of him setting of the vapour cannons?

Would he heck, yes the person wasn’t very well as the result of the smoke bomb. But you lot on here are so quick to judge and dive in when you don’t understand much of the scenario. Whether you are naive or just old I don’t know but young fan culture is changing massively, this season alone we’ve seen more smoke bombs and flares than ever before due mainly to the European fan cultures. Whilst this isn’t part and parcel of what you know, it is part and parcel of the current football culture. During the Crewe game 3 were set off in their end. You go to gigs even small ones and smoke bombs and flare are set off it’s not a individual idiot at PvFC issue it’s a raising culture issue. The Liverpool coaches arriving for the champions league red smoke let off, in pubs smoke bombs let off, it’s not a port vale issue it’s a culture on the rise nationally not just at Football.

As I’ve said I personally don’t mind it. Because I don’t agree with you old ball bags doesn’t mean I change my view on that.

Choking on food is accidental. .. falling down stairs us accidental. .. throwing a smoke bomb Is a very deliberate and illegal act ... how on earth you can compare them as the same is beyond belief. ...

Sent from my [device_name] using the http://onevalefan mobile app

Causing an asthma attack is an accidental, the lad didn’t drop an asthma bomb specifically targeting that one person. Yes it could be avoided I agree but he’s not done it on purpose to effect people’s breathing

Speeding is a deliberate and illegal act, it also results in hundreds if not thousands of deaths a year.

You don't get banned from driving for 5 years if you get caught speeding though.

Would the DJ be banned and be a criminal for setting off his vapour cannons? It can cause an asthma attack and is deliberate

Matt, with respect, I think you're missing the point here. There is a big difference between chucking a smoke bomb on a pitch in the open air where the smoke quickly disperses and chucking one into a confined space which, as you say, was heaving with people who would struggle to escape the effects. You keep talking about fan culture in grounds. This is not what happened here - this was sheer idiocy in a confined space, not raucous behaviour in a football ground. I'm surprised you can't see the difference.

Criminal act? Criminality? It’s a smoke bomb let’s not loose our heads here Jesus. Let’s not beat about the Bush this is a busy heaving pub with people jumping up and down, singing and chanting. He hasn’t let this off in a Toby carvery

Mattholl, yes it was a criminal act. I base this comment on my training, qualifications and many years experience as a criminal justice professional. Further I base my comments on the following admission by the perpetrator:

McCue, of Norris Road, Stanfield, pleaded guilty to assault and using threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour on April 2.

I take a dim view of you accusing me of losing my head. The Chair of the Bench said " "By your own admission this was a pretty stupid thing to do. It is time to grow up and start acting your age. We have taken a pretty dim view of all this. You set off an explosive in a confined space. It was a foolish thing to do."

M\ttholl your continued defence of this criminal act is, in my view,totally unacceptable and an insult to the thousands of decent Port Vale fans. Your ridiculous comparison to properly risk assessed and authorised equipment used at discos defies belief.

This individual has been tried and convicted of a violent crime. I believe it not to be beyond the realms of possibility that your defence and justification of this criminal act could easily be interpreted as an offence under the Public Order Act 1986 section 4 A. I would urge the moderators of this site to remove your posts and to remove you in order to protect the integrity of OneValeFan.

Different opinions, and respectful presentation of alternative thoughts are really important to the integrity of this type of media. There is a line and you have crossed it, repeatedly, without remorse, and with aggression shown to decent right minded people who are expressing their distress at criminality committed under the guise of being a Port Vale supporter.

This individual has been tried and convicted of a violent crime. I believe it not to be beyond the realms of possibility that your defence and justification of this criminal act could easily be interpreted as an offence under the Public Order Act 1986 section 4 A. I would urge the moderators of this site to remove your posts and to remove you in order to protect the integrity of OneValeFan.

Hey up the superintendent of the Thought Police is here! While I don't necessarily agree with Matt, the day that people start getting arrested for these sorts of comments is a sad day indeed.

Mattholl, yes it was a criminal act. I base this comment on my training, qualifications and many years experience as a criminal justice professional. Further I base my comments on the following admission by the perpetrator:

McCue, of Norris Road, Stanfield, pleaded guilty to assault and using threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour on April 2.

I take a dim view of you accusing me of losing my head. The Chair of the Bench said " "By your own admission this was a pretty stupid thing to do. It is time to grow up and start acting your age. We have taken a pretty dim view of all this. You set off an explosive in a confined space. It was a foolish thing to do."

M\ttholl your continued defence of this criminal act is, in my view,totally unacceptable and an insult to the thousands of decent Port Vale fans. Your ridiculous comparison to properly risk assessed and authorised equipment used at discos defies belief.

Different opinions, and respectful presentation of alternative thoughts are really important to the integrity of this type of media. There is a line and you have crossed it, repeatedly, without remorse, and with aggression shown to decent right minded people who are expressing their distress at criminality committed under the guise of being a Port Vale supporter.

You’re a ball bag mate end of story? remove me from a website for expressing an opinion. Let’s not kid ourselves that people on this forum who are so called respected fans, verbally assault the current owner on a regular basis, have harassed and verbally assaulted most of the v2001 ex board...but that’s ok though even though it’s illegal because that’s what a decent vale fan would do right?

What if the likes of Bratt, Oliver and Smurthwaite had a heart attack whilst being pursued and abused? But who cares cause that’s what upstanding vale fans would right? Can’t pick and choose when you apply the law...unless you’re a ball bag on onevalefan

Archived