onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Brexit again...

Davebrad

1 hour ago, Fosse69 said:

Democracy was not being judged by the Supreme Court, the case in front of them was parliamentary procedure 11-0 defeat. What about the 60 odd % who did not give their will to be used to transfer them under the control of US business?  We will soon see if the Clown wants an election when he loses a vote of no confidence, it is all bluster like usual.

I'm glad that you agree with the first part.

Are we back to remainers trying to take ownership of the electorate that did not vote now?

Not one person had ever voted to be part of the EU as it currently is today, until the referendum. That vision of our future lost the referendum.

We don't want to be in the EU. That is an undeniable fact. As is that the the parts of the EU that British people disagree with the most are their primary focus. It is 100% going to get worse according to the EU's own vision and policy direction.

The alternative is not to be controlled by US business if we don't want to be. Lets not get silly, there's enough of those posters in this thread.

Advert

1 hour ago, Nofinikea said:

I assume you are happy that the ONLY reason King Bozzer is pushing us down this road is to line the pockets of his already rich friends?  This is going to be THE mess, the uncleanable mess.  This is going to ruin infastructure, business, investment and peoples ability to prosper for many generations simply because Right Wing Bozzer and his mates have bet billions on making the pound worthless.  He may deliver your beloved no deal Brexit but your money wont be worth <ovf censored> whilst he laughs with his gazillion dollars stashed in Switzerland....  utopia eh!

Complete conspiracy theory.

ANY evidence at all? ANY scrap of truth to this post at all?

ANY reasoning for how giving ourselves more freedom and options is going to "Ruin infrastructure"

It's going to do the direct opposite. And I think you know it.

2 hours ago, Fosse69 said:

Better to clean your mess before you look elsewhere is my motto

Labour create a mess every time they are elected.The current shower have policies that will make a No Deal Brexit a Godsend.The UK voters will see them for what they are,Policies for the Fairies,grabbing ****ards.Who ,in their right mind,will invest in UK companies if Labour get in.If people want high inflation and rising unemployment,vote Labour.Make no mistake,everybody would be paying their share,everybody!!

36 minutes ago, Nofinikea said:

You think the pound is going to increase in value? You really are a fully bonafide nut job arent you.

As for it being a conspiracy theory, maybe.  There is lots and lots of smoke though and you pretending there is nothing in it because you are terrified of the thought that you have been duped, hook, line and sinker into backing the bloke who will ruin us all, is really too much for you to bare.  You could just admit you have it wrong and stop blindly following your cult leader but you wont because you would rather run into the fire than admit you are wrong - that's your mentality and it's your undoing.

Just so we are clear, you don't have evidence and you aren't able to explain why you believe those things? 

I think the £ will rise when the issue is resolved either way..... I doubt it will get anywhere near it's previous level for some time.

What's likely to happen is if we stay in it won't fall back after the rise.... if we leave it will until people can see what's happening in other areas.

All the above could be distorted by the election result.

2 hours ago, Nofinikea said:

Borris mates have bet big on it.  Bozzer will make sure it slides.  RB wont believe it until it happens and even when it does he wont accept the reasons for it because he is in the Boris Johnson No Deal Brexit Cult where reason, compromise and questioning are not allowed.  Even when Boris and his mates run off with the loot, folk like RB will still be aching to excuse it.  Its like a blind love.

Please provide a source for the information you are basing this on.

One article will do. 

2 hours ago, Nofinikea said:

Have you always been unable to read between the lines of what's going on?  You are so incredibly tedious...  

Tik tok.  Your heroes time is coming to an end and then this whole <ovf censored> show caused by your man crush can be sorted out.  It wont be a solution you are happy with because it will involve compromise, look it up.

You'll never win an argument with RB so do what I did - put him on ignore. Works for me.

10 hours ago, Nofinikea said:

There are lots of articles online, lots of smoke about it.  It doesnt matter though because even when the supreme court ruled that the poroguing of Parliment was wrong, which in turn proved you were also wrong when you kept banging on about it  being no big deal, you argued that it was still right.  Even if Johnson was sitting in a cell charged with corruption you would still defend him because as I have pointed out before, not doing so would be admitting you got it horribly wrong and it's quite clear that you are not the sort to admit something like that, you would rather drive off the cliff.

Please post just one of the articles then.

We'll see if Parliament resolves the brexit issue by 17th October. When they haven't I'll expect that you will admit I was right and the prorogation changed nothing.

10 hours ago, Nofinikea said:

I may not win, but at least everyone can see him running around in hypocritical circles making himself look like a despot nut job.

Please quote any one of my posts where I've been hypocritical?

I am just calling you out now. You need to actually start posting evidence or stop the lies.

Archived