Adams out?

valiant_593

Adams out?  

694 members have voted

1. 1. Adams out?

• Yes
    • No

Advert

I'm glad I've come back to this thread to see most people have a brain.

Some people seem to want overnight solutions - the same people who said they'd rather SEO and risk not having the best season for the long term good of the club, too in some cases!!

Micky can't go from being a loved manager to a useless, 'tactically inept' manager in the space of less than a year.

Look where Stevenage were this time last season.

On November 20th 2010 Stevenage were 9th, 2 points off the play-offs after 17 games played. We're 13th, 5 points off the play-offs after 18 games played. After 18 games last season, Stevenage were 10th, 4 points off the play-offs. We've lost 4 of our last league 5 games and only scored in 2 of the last 6 games in all competitions.

What's your point?

What? Saying that this is adams squad that he has built over the last 2 1/2 years is stupid? It is fact. Only stupid people would not understand that.

No expecting promotion after 2 years is stupid. Considering you havent attended this season what qualifies you to comment ?

You seem to expect promotion, a thought only possible because of the hope Micky gave to you. Still three defeats, must be because of Adams , not injuries , lack of support or loss of Gary Roberts, all Adams faults. Anyone who thinks different is stupid eh??

No expecting promotion after 2 years is stupid. Considering you havent attended this season what qualifies you to comment ?

You seem to expect promotion, a thought only possible because of the hope Micky gave to you. Still three defeats, must be because of Adams , not injuries , lack of support or loss of Gary Roberts, all Adams faults. Anyone who thinks different is stupid eh??

It was you calling people stupid. I said Adams had built this squad over the last 21/2 years. It was a factual statement. And yes I do think we should be getting promotion out of this league. I don't think he should be sacked, I just don't think he is as good as some make out.

Micky can't go from being a loved manager to a useless, 'tactically inept' manager in the space of less than a year.

He hasn't. He was a tactically inept manager this time last year.

Tactics have never been what Adams is known for. Fitness, motivation, work rate and strength most certainly, but not tactics.

Sadly at the moment with injuries galore it is making his type of management very difficult because he can't get the type of side out that he wants to.

Thus his lack of tactical input is being examined a little harder because we don't have the personnel at the minute to dominate games the Adams way.

Ultimately, where are we are. Unless he walks there is 0% chance of him leaving the job and as such he's the best we can hope for in the immediate future.

A fairly conclusive "No" +75%

The 'no' vote would have been 100% has anyone been daft enough to do a similar poll this time last year. Lets see what this poll result is at the end of this season or this time next year....I am willing to bet that 'no' gets a few less votes.

Archived